Ukraine invasion ?

Based on the shit I saw before adding him to the ignore list, any intelligent thought that fake aussie salty has ever had....died of loneliness. Originally Posted by TechPapi

if you say so
Based on the shit I saw before adding him to the ignore list, any intelligent thought that fake aussie salty has ever had....died of loneliness. Originally Posted by TechPapi

Yeah, my ignore list only consists of people who have posts that I think are just not worth reading because they make no sense to me. It's not because they bother me, it's just because they post such stupid shit non stop that I can't even navigate through a thread without always seeing their repetitive bullshit. And then the circle jerk starts with each other so I have to put others on ignore just to avoid having to read the original dipshit I had on ignore. It's a never ending task in the land of extreme right wing tin foil hat wearing clowns.

I won't lie though. I know a lot of them want some attention so I make it a point not to give it to them, so I have to have them on ignore to save myself from giving them what they want. Anyway, time to update the list. Nice knowing you, blouses.
Anytime I see that comment, it just means you agree. If you say so = agree. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
...and I suppose silence to you means "you agree" also.

But what does that have to do with OP?

Your demented POTUS just set himself up for yet another embarrassment on the World Stage.

BTW: POTUS = Pile OF Terribly Useless Shit. Reflecting your choices in life.
I'll take Ice cream eating Biden over mango Mussolini shitbag trump any day.

BTW, anytime you see Biden eating ice cream he does it on purpose and makes sure he is seen eating it. It is Biden's middle finger to his opponents.

BTW, anytime you see Biden eating ice cream he does it on purpose and makes sure he is seen eating it. It is Biden's middle finger to his opponents. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
Is that because Mr. Trump:
1. Has more money than you'll EVER HAVE;
2. Has a more beautiful sex partner than you'll EVER HAVE; and
3. Won POTUS by his FIRST CAMPAIGN, which you'll NEVER GET?

And Putin didn't even try to invade Ukraine during Mr. Trump's PRESIDENCY!

I always figured Bitten couldn't suck Putin's dick any more after doing his Senatorial & VP duties, so ice cream on a cone was as close as he could get to enjoy the creamy outpouring.

Bitten's boss set the stage for Ukraine and Bitten's personal preferences:

No wonder Obaminable wants to take over the White House after his NONELECTION!

He wants a % of the Hunter INTERNATIONAL earnings.

I always figured Bitten couldn't suck Putin's dick any more after doing his Senatorial & VP duties, so ice cream on a cone was as close as he could get to enjoy the creamy outpouring.

He wants a % of the Hunter INTERNATIONAL earnings. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Jesus. Are you off your rocker? People on your front lawn?
Yeah, my ignore list only consists of people who have posts that I think are just not worth reading because they make no sense to me. It's not because they bother me, it's just because they post such stupid shit non stop that I can't even navigate through a thread without always seeing their repetitive bullshit. And then the circle jerk starts with each other so I have to put others on ignore just to avoid having to read the original dipshit I had on ignore. It's a never ending task in the land of extreme right wing tin foil hat wearing clowns.

I won't lie though. I know a lot of them want some attention so I make it a point not to give it to them, so I have to have them on ignore to save myself from giving them what they want. Anyway, time to update the list. Nice knowing you, blouses. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Repetitive ? You're the king!
Anytime I see that comment, it just means you agree. If you say so = agree. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth

That is not what it means.

LL doesn't understand what it means either.

He wants a % of the Hunter INTERNATIONAL earnings. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Well, I don't know about everyone else...but it's the strategic and tactical use of CAPITALIZATION that really sells your obsession (stupidity).
Russian submarine sails through Istanbul on the way to the Black Sea

Well, I don't know about everyone else... Originally Posted by TechPapi
... I CAN EASILY BELIEVE THAT!
I agree. This country has been sticking its nose where it doesn't belong way too long. We need to start cleaning up our own messy house here in the states a lot more than trying to clean up other people's houses IMO. We get all caught up in these endless wars and now it's to the point that you don't even blink when you hear about fatalities of soldiers in a war that we shouldn't have even been a part of.

I don't care for Biden bashing because it's too early IMO, but he sure seems to direct his attention a lot to issues that should not require so much of his time. And no Trumpsters, I am definitely not saying I want that fat orange piece of shit Trump back because he did the same so don't bother to try to twist my words to fit your fucked up narratives. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Where me and you differ is I have followed Joe Biden’s political career ever since he first appeared on the scene.

He is a lying corrupt piece of shirt. Now that he is old, he is a old, stupid, inept lying corrupt piece of shit.

I say this with all seriousness. His ilk is exactly what is wrong with American Politics.

I really do not know who is yanking Biden’s leash. I suppose it’s the same bunch crowd that surrounded President Obama. Who ever it is, they are leading us right down the same path that got us mired in South East Asia.

I am not some Internet wannabe who sees glory in war. I had my war. I damned near lost my leg in a conflict that politicians in Washington chose to send young men over to die in for what turned out to be a futile cause.

We see that ad on television about the young girl wanting to join the military so she can reap the veteran benefits. Yeh, we’ll take a look at the news. War isn’t a video game. They shoot real bullets, and one has your name on it.

I had my war. I damned near lost my leg in a conflict that politicians in Washington chose to send young men over to die in for what turned out to be a futile cause. Originally Posted by Jackie S
IMO since WWII your description of "a futile cause" describes all of them!

And I consider your term "war" loosely.

Politicians should stay out of military (and police) confrontations.

BTW, anytime you see Biden eating ice cream he does it on purpose and makes sure he is seen eating it. It is Biden's middle finger to his opponents. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth

by acting like a 10 year old.

brilliant!

That is not what it means.

LL doesn't understand what it means either. Originally Posted by VitaMan

yes, he does.

No, it doesn't. It means you're not worth arguing with. Originally Posted by lustylad

What does it mean if someone says if you say so?
“If you say so” is most often a dismissive or rude comment. It's basically saying, “I really don't agree with you and your opinion really doesn't matter to me.”

Russian submarine sails through Istanbul on the way to the Black Sea

Originally Posted by VitaMan

i predict Putin will invade Ukraine during halftime of the Super Bowl

bahahahaaahaaaa
I agree. This country has been sticking its nose where it doesn't belong way too long. We need to start cleaning up our own messy house here in the states a lot more than trying to clean up other people's houses IMO. We get all caught up in these endless wars and now it's to the point that you don't even blink when you hear about fatalities of soldiers in a war that we shouldn't have even been a part of.

I don't care for Biden bashing because it's too early IMO, but he sure seems to direct his attention a lot to issues that should not require so much of his time. And no Trumpsters, I am definitely not saying I want that fat orange piece of shit Trump back because he did the same so don't bother to try to twist my words to fit your fucked up narratives. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Couldn't agree more. If it's a problem that is affects the region it's in, let them handle it. Personally thinking, there must have been a reason NATO hasn't accepted Ukraine into the fold. I think they've asked a few times.

I won't lie though. I know a lot of them want some attention so I make it a point not to give it to them, so I have to have them on ignore to save myself from giving them what they want. Anyway, time to update the list. Nice knowing you, blouses. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You ain't lying. The circle jerk is so thick, I know someone quoted me on something a few hours ago but I can't see it in the derecho of manure they liberally bandy about.