Favorite video game or series.

Does anyone else remember the original Leisure Suit Larry? See? So many games... Originally Posted by Dharma
I remember playing the original LSL series at work on...an IBM AT?..after everyone left to go home. And dialing into a BBS if I got stuck. If I'm remembering correctly it fit on a 5 1/4" disk and we could just copy it freely. No product key or anything. These were the days when 640K was enough!
Hawt. You need to visit austin. I have a troll fetish. Originally Posted by Gosukeke
You should see my hips go during berserker rage.
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego
Fallout 3 and Borderlands here. Wolfenstein 3D was the game of my youth. Nothing like killing Nazis.
  • anita
  • 04-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Sims 2, urbz sims and sims castaway are fun anytime. Oh, my favourite is family guy (the video game)
Yes Fallout series is awesome. Hell, you could even hobby in it. None too graphic though. Here's a tidbit everyone would like but if your a serious gamer you already know about it. Gamefaqs.com. Walkthrough's, cheats, maps for multiple platforms. Enjoy you cheaters!
  • SiD
  • 04-27-2011, 10:29 AM
I haven't read all the posts yet.. But, I will! I have been playing the Socom Series since it first started... Now playing the latest one, as well as Battlefield Bad Company 2 ( Both on PS3) kind of nervous though! a hacker got a hold of everyones info from Sony! credit card info, email addresses, everything.. No clue when it will be back up but if you do have a PS3 and play online, change your password when its back up! +1 on gamefaqs .com
I've only had one home video game console the Wii and I really like the 100 pin bowling.

Galaga, I wonder if there is a home for old school arcade games that still work? That would be a jackpot find! Originally Posted by Paven
I know here in Dallas we have "Barcadia", a bar with about 20 different old school coin operated machines. I also went to one in Brooklyn called "Barcade". Maybe there might be something similar closer to you.

But favorite games for me would be the mario series. Still to this day I get my panties in a bunch when a new one is going to come out. But a recent favorite was Boom Blox for Wii. Well let me say that is a new favorite game for late night drunken competitions lol.
Defender !!!
Metal Gear Solid series
I love, love Mortal Kombat. I just got the new one and I am addicted all over again. Last night I stayed up till 4 am. I loved Castlevania growing up too. Oh and of course who didn't play pacman and galaga........
Oh I like the Black Ops game too.
Metal Gear Solid and Mortal Kombat
mortal kombat
Ya PS3 online is back up...