Don't play dumb Sue.... You know EXACTLY what I am saying....

I think people like reading your posts and seeing how deep you can dig yourself into your homophobic grave

I'm a guy, I have zero interest in other guys yet I love strapon sex. Guess I better break the news to the SO that I'm gay, she's going to be devastated though and wonder why I didn't tell her this 10 years ago when she first pegged me

Sue, he's a troll and only keeps going because you answer him. Just put him on ignore and know that there are lots of us out there that appreciate what you do Originally Posted by docustes
While your at it break the news to your wife that your letting whores solve your homosexual needs with toys that were up some other guys ass an hour or so before..... How much cleaning do you suppose gets done in between sessions when she's as busy as she claims?

You would probably be safer and put your wife at less risk having a guy fuck you in the ass with a condom on then any of these whores with their toys laying around on nightstands or in drawers where they get tossed after use.....

• Old-T
  • 05-05-2015, 11:12 AM
What's gay about a dude getting fucked by a woman? By that logic, any sex other than P in V is gay.

You know what's actually sort of gay? Dude's being all "high five, bro, your review has had my wiener hard all day. Yum!" (I don't think gay stuff is gross or whatever, but ya gotta laugh at clearly homophobic dudes virtually circle jerking.) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Jenn, I forgot how much I enjoy reading your posts. Yours is about the only sane on on this thread.
  • Old-T
  • 05-05-2015, 11:18 AM
What's gay about a dude getting fucked by a woman? By that logic, any sex other than P in V is gay.

You know what's actually sort of gay? Dude's being all "high five, bro, your review has had my wiener hard all day. Yum!" (I don't think gay stuff is gross or whatever, but ya gotta laugh at clearly homophobic dudes virtually circle jerking.) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Jenn, I forgot how much I enjoy reading your posts. Yours is about the only sane on on this thread.
While your at it break the news to your wife that your letting whores solve your homosexual needs with toys that were up some other guys ass an hour or so before..... How much cleaning do you suppose gets done in between sessions when she's as busy as she claims?

You would probably be safer and put your wife at less risk having a guy fuck you in the ass with a condom on then any of these whores with their toys laying around on nightstands or in drawers where they get tossed after use..... Originally Posted by Whispers
you sir should be on Jeopardy, you seem to have all the answers

You would probably be safer and put your wife at less risk having a guy fuck you in the ass with a condom on then any of these whores with their toys laying around on nightstands or in drawers where they get tossed after use.....

Originally Posted by Whispers

and yet you willing let ladies give you a bbbj and kiss you even though those same lips might have just been rimming some guys ass. in a way its as if your sucking off the other guys.....
and yet you willing let ladies give you a bbbj and kiss you even though those same lips might have just been rimming some guys ass. in a way its as if your sucking off the other guys..... Originally Posted by actionjackson647
and yet you willing let ladies give you a bbbj and kiss you even though those same lips might have just been rimming some guys ass. in a way its as if your sucking off the other guys..... Originally Posted by actionjackson647
There are certainly risks to this hobby and we all decide the level of risk we are willing to manage.....

I'll take a chance on SOME whores lips meeting mine or my dick but the idea of their toys that are up someone else s ass and hour earlier going anywhere near me is a level of risk I would not take.

Step it up if you are gonna play with the big boys..... So far your material is lame...
There are certainly risks to this hobby and we all decide the level of risk we are willing to manage.....

I'll take a chance on SOME whores lips meeting mine or my dick but the idea of their toys that are up someone else s ass and hour earlier going anywhere near me is a level of risk I would not take.

Step it up if you are gonna play with the big boys..... So far your material is lame...
Originally Posted by Whispers
"gonna play with the big boys....."

Yuk yuk!
You are sailing a leaking boat on the ocean of delusion if you don't think strippers get around a BUNCH.

Sharing butt toys?

This is one of those very rare cases where I would have to agree with W on any point.

I have had GF's for decades who have enjoyed pegging and I was Maxine's first pegging experience which turned her on to it enough to make it part of her menu.
She pegged me as I fucked Wicked Heather. We all had a blast (Spent more time laughing than fucking) but it was MY personal toy.

I could NEVER use a toy that wasn't my own. Sharing a butt toy even with a condom sounds downright gross but that's just me.

Also I would still require the one doing the pegging to be extremely feminine and hot looking. In other words someone I would actually date in the RW.

Pegging is part of a total sensual and sexual M/F experience or in that case F/M/F experience.

It isn't about having just Any woman stick something in your ass. Not for me anyway.
"gonna play with the big boys....."

Yuk yuk!
You are sailing a leaking boat on the ocean of delusion if you don't think strippers get around a BUNCH.

Originally Posted by Observing
You are not up to date at all.... I left strippers on the sidelines over 2 years ago for the most part..... Probably only see a handful a month anymore....
Wow, I go away for a couple days and goodness gracious! So much attention over little ole me. So flattering! You guys seem ever so interested. Come (ahem) to the social on Wednesday! I'll answer all your questions! It's OK, asking questions doesn't make you gay.
they think I HIRED you to play the role of a guy who wrote my 68th review and second review of the week.
Wow, I go away for a couple days and goodness gracious! So much attention over little ole me. So flattering! You guys seem ever so interested. Come (ahem) to the social on Wednesday! I'll answer all your questions! It's OK, asking questions doesn't make you gay. Originally Posted by Austin Powers
No..... but getting fucked in your ass does.....
I guess when you're an extremely obese monger No woman alive wants anything to do with your nasty hard to keep clean flabby ass for any amount of money.

It only makes sense a resentful obese monger would target those who get to enjoy the experience of pegging with sexy women.
I guess when you're an extremely obese monger No woman alive wants anything to do with your nasty hard to keep clean flabby ass for any amount of money.

It only makes sense a resentful obese monger would target those who get to enjoy the experience of pegging with sexy women. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

Such a sad pathetic and clueless man you are....

I haven't "targeted" anyone... Just responding with my opinion to material being presented...... go back to your little concocted fantasy sir.....