^^^^^ SPAM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

The New Spam Man!
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2017, 03:38 PM
^^^^^ SPAM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

The New Spam Man! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You wanna eat that Spam , Don't yea LexyLiar!
You don't know the difference between a firecracker and a rifle you shouldn't be walking around in this world. Damn people in DC are fucking stupid.
You don't know the difference between a firecracker and a rifle you shouldn't be walking around in this world. Damn people in DC are fucking stupid. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
It's difficult to see her botox laden lips move, so I didn't witness the "movement," but the sound bite from Pelosi IS that the shooter of the Republicans didn't have a concealed carry license.*

He fired 50 or so rounds?

* Then it was reported he had one!
The media has to tell you the race of a person? Originally Posted by WTF
If race is unimportant, why is it when its a white guy (and conservative too boot) the media is ALL OVER THAT aspect, like flies on shit?
If race is unimportant, why is it when its a white guy (and conservative too boot) the media is ALL OVER THAT aspect, like flies on shit? Originally Posted by garhkal
+1

If the lame stream media doesn't mention the race or political affiliation in the first paragraph, then you can be assured that s/he isn't white or a Republican.
you find out later in the last paragraph or 2nd to last paragraph. this the way print media does it.

not sure how the tv media does theirs as their methodology is different. its prolly by omission.
you find out later in the last paragraph or 2nd to last paragraph. this the way print media does it.

not sure how the tv media does theirs as their methodology is different. its prolly by omission. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Like this bastard: Ernesto Alonso.

Almost two years now and the fuckin' lame stream media will not comment on whether he and his cousin were in this country legally or illegally when they strangled and robbed an elderly couple. BTW, he is obviously white and less obviously from somewhere in the Caribbean: but not Mexico.
... he is obviously white and less obviously from somewhere in the Caribbean: but not Mexico... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There are Mexicans who have the same skin coloring as he does ... with red and blonde hair (who are notoriously "fair" skinned)! WTF believes that "brown people" are "Mexicans," and in his limited intellectual capacity then he believes that all Mexicans are "brown" skinned. House builders "think" like that, you know.
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 06:52 AM
If race is unimportant, why is it when its a white guy (and conservative too boot) the media is ALL OVER THAT aspect, like flies on shit? Originally Posted by garhkal
All I said was I do not need the media to tell me the race of somebody.

Would you rather be shot by a black , white or brown skin colored guy?
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 06:57 AM
There are Mexicans who have the same skin coloring as he does ... with red and blonde hair (who are notoriously "fair" skinned)! WTF believes that "brown people" are "Mexicans," and in his limited intellectual capacity then he believes that all Mexicans are "brown" skinned. House builders "think" like that, you know. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Really? You think you know what I believe.

And you believe I'm a 'House builder'

Maybe you need to learn the difference between skin color and nationality before making a fool of yourself
And I thought this thread was about the OP starting his own country. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I was kinda hopin it was about his head wound.
I recommend that you all go over to my thread on this topic and starve WTF's need for attention.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2089006 Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yep the chimp likes talking to himself until somebody responds.

TNB!

Lookey hera! Lookey hera! Looks at me, Up in hera!
All I said was I do not need the media to tell me the race of somebody.

Would you rather be shot by a black , white or brown skin colored guy? Originally Posted by WTF
None.. I wouldn't like to be shot period.
WTF is whining about the "Nation" being a bunch of "pussies," but he's for transgenders being in the military ... so they can have a pussy made? And he's a "house" builder?