do you think prices are to high?

Considering my magic cock, I think it should all be free

This is a bear trap if I've ever seen one. The best way to figure out what market rates are is to read the market. Are you getting enough business at your current rate? If not, try lowering it. If you're slammed and have a waiting list, you may try raising it (but be careful, you go too high and you lose the customer base you've worked hard to build).

What a guy is willing to pay depends on the guy, his budget, his tastes, and a whole mess of factors. There is no standard answer. Originally Posted by TheBizzer

+1
This is all answered in the latest price thread. No more need to even think about pricing
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=119731
Tara, you are beautiful and priced just right for me, i did a review saying how much i enjoyed our visit. Originally Posted by snowking2010
Thank you Snowking2010
C'mon, I know how this works. You Go High and I go Low!
"I Know the Game!"

only offering all inclusive specials .. I love greek !! Originally Posted by SexyJazzy
"Tony Montana: Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!

CG
Really Sir, so all the providers that are 200 and under are skanks?? And the providers that charge over $200 aren't wo[r]th seeing at all?.... Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Obviously you missed the word "most", perhaps intentionally. Anyway, about 90% of the DFW providers on P411 are on my Excluded List. There are probably some great providers on that excluded list, but I don't have the time to organize a search party - of people I trust - to find them. The reviewers on ECCIE are most certainly _not_ a reliable search party.

I'll give you a bit of marketing advice: offering discounts does not improve the perceived value of your brand.

Welcome to my ECCIE ignore list. I suppose stevesanderson needed some company on that list.
Obviously you missed the word "most", perhaps intentionally. Anyway, about 90% of the DFW providers on P411 are on my Excluded List. There are probably some great providers on that excluded list, but I don't have the time to organize a search party - of people I trust - to find them. The reviewers on ECCIE are most certainly _not_ a reliable search party.

I'll give you a bit of marketing advice: offering discounts does not improve the perceived value of your brand.

Welcome to my ECCIE ignore list. I suppose stevesanderson needed some company on that list. Originally Posted by edm_fw
Wow, I will be crying in my bed tonight! You have been on mine for a long time! All of your post are putting down providers for one thing or another. I offer my prices the way I do because I can. It's none of your business how high or how low they are understand. I wouldn't take your marketing advice if you were the last person on this earth. I am doing just fine doing the way I am doing. I think that after this last post you just made you will loose alot of respect for any of the providers out there.
Actualy, you did say all the providers under $200 are skanks. The word most was in the sentence about the over $200 ladies. Who you also insulted.

You sir are a cad and devoid of all good manners and tastes. Please forgive us for thinking you would find other boards far more to your tastes. Preferabily in a far away city. Don't let us keep you here.
Actualy, you did say all the providers under $200 are skanks. The word most was in the sentence about the over $200 ladies. Who you also insulted.

You sir are a cad and devoid of all good manners and tastes. Please forgive us for thinking you would find other boards far more to your tastes. Preferabily in a far away city. Don't let us keep you here. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Very, very well said. I am trying to watch what I say about this mean person. I couldn't have said it better. You are my hero. This Skank is done now. lol
Actual[l]y, you did say all the providers under $200 are skanks. The word most was in the sentence about the over $200 ladies. Who you also insulted. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Actually, no I did not. You don't understand the concept of a "filter". Particularly an imperfect one.

Tara omitted "most" when she paraphrased the second half of my original post.

I forgot to mention, as in the original post, the $200 threshold applies to "GFE" providers. There are a number of lovely ladies providing L1 service at $150-$180 or so.
Ladies, please ignore this .... gentleman.... Most of you by far, are truly great people and deliver great service. I just wish I had the time, money and most important, endurance to see more of you. XOXO
Well, Ya'll skipped right over my lame attempt at a bit of humor in this thread just so ya'll can get at each other some more. Why do alot of these discussions always end up with bitterness and name calling? We are all adults here and some act like little kids. Tara, you are a very nice lady, please don't let mean, bitter comments ruin your evening. And gentleman, a provider can run her business the way she wants to, if you don't approve, there are many more providers to choose from, just move on. Who are you to dictate what she should charge for her TIME?

CG
Thank you so much And yes go Rangers.
Well, ....
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Here is where it all started, my post (#5) in the following thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=702264

I really don't understand what sent Tara off on her tirade. I only commented here because Tara and Bubba3452 both misrepresented my earlier comment in this thread.

I have ignored all of Tara's comments following (#56) in this thread, so I don't know if those comments are accurate or not.
woman on the board and she provides her services at a rate all could afford and thats a bad thing. every day i jack off to her pictures and think how lucky you texas boys are to enjoy the real thing. to any man who has had the pleasure of being with that woman i envy you
Very, very well said. I am trying to watch what I say about this mean person. I couldn't have said it better. You are my hero. This Skank is done now. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks babe.