Penthouse declares "Bush is Back"

Bush...

I see your point. Funny thing is, after a few too many drinks they might wake up the next morning thinking "Damn, I drank so much it feels like my tongue grew a fur coat!" The reality would be, it did! LOL
[quote=Marla;1124733]
This has been my public service announcment of what constitutes graphic genitalia shots.

[quote]

All the more reason to grow a bush. Just think, you could do a standing shot or an angle shot pantie-less and there would be no labia or clitoris showing.
By the way, that is a damn hot picture....very artistic.
You get a bush-optional pass in my book.
I'm getting Ms. Linda lasered soon and was thinking about letting it completely grow out.
I haven't seen the bush since it first made it's appearance. Since it's permanent I'd figure it would be my way of parting.

All the more reason to grow a bush. Just think, you could do a standing shot or an angle shot pantie-less and there would be no labia or clitoris showing.
By the way, that is a damn hot picture....very artistic.
You get a bush-optional pass in my book.
No, I got me a lil bush right now. But it won't hide the goods. That's the problem with the floating triangle, it's just "for-show" but not very functional, lol.
I have to totally disagree with the BUSH lovers..I like it totally shaved maybe just a small landing strip. I like tasting pussy not musty hair... I have shaved it all for years and always get a compliment...
well the question for me is no bush or a little bush for my dallas trip? any of you guys who plan on playing with me this week want to weigh in?
Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Lazy kitty, pretty kitty
purr, purr, purr...

Fur's back!

<and I always wanted to be under Jules>
Pussy Hair/ Nutsack hair anything than just a small patch above=fucking disgusting unless you are flabby old fuck too lazy to shave it off..ughh
Pussy Hair/ Nutsack hair anything than just a small patch above=fucking disgusting unless you are flabby old fuck too lazy to shave it off..ughh Originally Posted by nosweat
I agree...the lovely in this photo is simply disgusting!
No Tony, I think that qualifies as "just a small patch" so she is definitely do-able! I think the pic u posted is what the pro-bush people are talking about. Yes, there is bush...but NO it is not down where you are going to want to stick your tongue. If she neatened up the edges a lil bit she'd have a genuine floating triangle!

PS watch out the genitalia police are gonna come get u now!
  • jafun
  • 03-22-2011, 02:33 PM
I love bush. At lease a beautiful landing strip. There was a lady in north dallas on BP (I think her name Leslie?). She was a tall, beautiful blonde.. She had great bush. Somehow I lost her contact # and am not able to find...
No Tony, I think that qualifies as "just a small patch" so she is definitely do-able! I think the pic u posted is what the pro-bush people are talking about. Yes, there is bush...but NO it is not down where you are going to want to stick your tongue. If she neatened up the edges a lil bit she'd have a genuine floating triangle!

PS watch out the genitalia police are gonna come get u now! Originally Posted by Marla
I agree, I'd call that just a small to med patch. For some reason bare looks like a little girl, now I don't like hair in my food, but I like to see some.
I agree, I'd call that just a small to med patch. For some reason bare looks like a little girl, now I don't like hair in my food, but I like to see some. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
I agree, sometimes the totally bare can be a turn off because it looks so little-girl-ish.

I used to do the landing strip but it is too hard to keep straight up and down! Then I switched to the little triangle. I seem to go back and forth between the triangle and the landing strip and only go bare every once in a while when I really mess up the hair do and have to start over!

If my kitty was just for me and no one else would ever see her I would prolly just shave her completely bare twice a week as it is the easiest...but completely bare seems to get a lot of complaints from both civvy and hobby men alike.

I like to lick kitty too on occasion, and I prefer bare on the bottom and some sort of grooming on top. Even as long as the bikini line is shaved and the bush is kept short it is OK for me. I just cannot lick a kitty that has hair where my tongue is supposed to be, but hair up above is nice to look at. Although every once in a while I come across a girl that doesn't shave the bottom, but keeps it SO NEATLY TRIMMED that it is not in the way. I have no idea how they do this! Total mystery. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they do not have the coarse black hair? Anyway, a lickable kitty is a good kitty.
Rather have clean...
I hear alot of people saying the in between growing looks tacky or bad-but thats one of my favs-just clean it up a little-but i like the light fur