Well endowed

• hd
  • 03-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Cockpunch.....you need to use that pic for your avatar, this way the ladies will know what they're in for when scheduling with you.

Seriously though, I know it must be tough dealing with it, but sounds like you're handling it okay, so to speak.

I'm good with what I've got.
I have this problem also so thanks for the thread. Believe me, I feel your pain. I'm a grower though... so i get that look of shock and Awe from most providers. I'm gentle and only go as deep as the provider feels comfortable with. I've never been turned down yet because of my "problem" though. Glad you made this thread because the feedback is priceless...and hilarious.
Same here.

I'm a grower as well. Cockpunch should name yours the Ghostpole
Guess I'm not the only one with this problem. The biggest issue I have is women not being able to deepthroat me all the way. The only woman who has done it so far is stephanie1. She's amazing by the way
Hard to call physical limitations someone might have to a genetic lottery win a problem. But that's someone with #smallDickProblems

Also, going to have to coordinate if you see Katrina cause I don't wanna have follow that act and know she doesn't need to work up to me. :/
Lol. My lil kitty is skeert...but wouldnt mind oral worship on it...it sure is pretty....lol
I prefer a fat average sized cock Originally Posted by DallasRain
Never had anybody call it pretty lol. Would love the oral worship
I thought the same thing lol...that you have a pretty cock. x-D
I thought the same thing lol...that you have a pretty cock. x-D Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Lol thank you.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2017, 11:46 PM
Guess I'm not the only one with this problem. The biggest issue I have is women not being able to deepthroat me all the way. The only woman who has done it so far is stephanie1. She's amazing by the way Originally Posted by Cockpunch2256
Most of these women can't DT a 6 inch cock, there should be a GED for the hobby, if you can't pass it they can't work in it. I'm taking names down on DT queens btw
That's some Hampton dude...question:
1. Is that pic in his flaccid state?
2. Does he get rock fucking hard to where he's standing out perpindickular to your body?
I've had comments or complaints about how hard my dick gets and it would be interesting to hear commentary from the ladies on big semi-hard dicks, big hard dicks,average hard etc.
And after a month meditating in my cave I post on the Cockasaurus thread
There is finally proof that the Lock Ness monster exist!
That's some Hampton dude...question:
1. Is that pic in his flaccid state?
2. Does he get rock fucking hard to where he's standing out perpindickular to your body?
I've had comments or complaints about how hard my dick gets and it would be interesting to hear commentary from the ladies on big semi-hard dicks, big hard dicks,average hard etc.
And after a month meditating in my cave I post on the Cockasaurus thread Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Semi-hard. I can't stand all the way up where it's perpendicular to my body cause it's too heavy
Semi-hard. I can't stand all the way up where it's perpendicular to my body cause it's too heavy Originally Posted by Cockpunch2256
Yeah, that gravity is a motherfucker!! LMAO
I have the same issue as cockpunch (although not as big by far), I'm a bit over 8" and pretty thick. I had ONE girl outside the hobby take it all the way down, and ONE inside the hobby (AmberOktobur), but the back teeth were a killer. If stephanie1 can take that all the way down with no back teeth pain then I NEED to see her lol.
I have the same issue as cockpunch (although not as big by far), I'm a bit over 8" and pretty thick. I had ONE girl outside the hobby take it all the way down, and ONE inside the hobby (AmberOktobur), but the back teeth were a killer. If stephanie1 can take that all the way down with no back teeth pain then I NEED to see her lol. Originally Posted by victors_secret
Yea... not a fan of toothy bjs. Stephanie1 is a trooper she has a giraffe throat.