The question of multiple fake reviews

Well if this didn't turn into a Colossal Goat Fuck then I don't know Goat Fucks.***

***P.S. I don't know anything about Goat Fucks.
Providers will almost never dispute a review as being fake unless it is a "NO" review or a negative one. It does not matter if it's fake or not if it's a positive one - they will claim it as theirs and that they saw the person - and that's just the facts -- plain and simple.
Providers will almost never dispute a review as being fake unless it is a "NO" review or a negative one. It does not matter if it's fake or not if it's a positive one - they will claim it as theirs and that they saw the person - and that's just the facts -- plain and simple. Originally Posted by mustang44tx
That can work to a guys advantage huh?
Providers will almost never dispute a review as being fake unless it is a "NO" review or a negative one. It does not matter if it's fake or not if it's a positive one - they will claim it as theirs and that they saw the person - and that's just the facts -- plain and simple. Originally Posted by mustang44tx
I've got to say there have been a few providers who have posted warnings in alerts that there were fake positive reviews posted of them.
I don't know the % that do it but but there have been some very stand up ladies watching out for the community.

I'm guessing the ones who say nothing about fake positive reviews knew it was being posted beforehand.
Anyone can go at least one year into my reviews and verify my reviews.

If someone has a problem with any one of my reviews, that person should provide evidence to the appropriate mods. Plain and simple. Once I have disproved such malicious lies, that person should be banned for the amount of time the mods deem necessary. Agreed?

I am citing guideline #24 -"..party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer...that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums..."

To the mods: I am asking that you please enforce Guideline 24 as soon as possible. I will be happy to cooperate in any way I can.
There were a lot of others things I could have chosen to do to hurt the rep of the reviewer. Put up fake alters about being stolen from, hurt, ect. Instead I choose to say I can't offer proof that this is true, I can't bring RW info into this, and I know and understand this puts a big bullseye target on my back. I chose the hard way- the truth
There were a lot of others things I could have chosen to do to hurt the rep of the reviewer. Put up fake alters about being stolen from, hurt, ect. Instead I choose to say I can't offer proof that this is true, I can't bring RW info into this, and I know and understand this puts a big bulls-eye target on my back. I chose the hard way- the truth Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You have no proof. If you had proof, would any reasonable person expect a vindictive mentally unstable person to just hold on to it?
Hell no, you would have sent it to the mods ASAP.
Since you have no proof, that is why you were openly fishing instead of privately sending a PM to the mods.

If you have 'proof' send it to the mods. You have my permission. I will easily disprove that you are lying and you will be banned.

On my personal things FP status is:
Phone# 1 - blocked
Phone# 2 - blocked
Kik - blocked
email - blocked

To be honest the Fake Thread she put up is a desperate attempt attempt to get my attention.

You know some women aren't used to a strong man saying NO when they are used to pushovers. Some simply just ratchet up tantrums or what have you to try and make someone jump when they say jump.

Jump, "Child please, I'm keeping my fat ass sitting down. Move on."

Please also note why would I do this now? I am leaving next month so why wouldn't i do this next month or afterwards? Eccie isn't used where I'm moving to.
I didn't want to bring this up but when things went south I asked that we put each other on block. It was best that we never see or speak to each other again. This has been over for well over a month now. Sadly the need for my property and his need for a review coincided. I have have found my silver lining about my property.
Please also note why would I do this now? I am leaving next month so why wouldn't i do this next month or afterwards? Eccie isn't used where I'm moving to. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

If anyone knows where she is moving to and the regional site whore's use there please share it so that they can be made aware of her history....
Please also note why would I do this now? I am leaving next month so why wouldn't i do this next month or afterwards? Eccie isn't used where I'm moving to. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You tell us. Last time you "moved ", you attempted suicide. You showed me paperwork so it's not speculation.

Your idea of moving is across town.

If you really are moving, hopefully, out of state, then you really have nothing to lose and just trying to fuck someone on the way out.

Who else have you obsessed over?

I KNOW (to use your words) you already fucked one monger who tried to help you. Anyone interested PM me....yeah i can play that BS insinuation game too.

Oh, yes I found out thst you already tried to fuck me in the real world. That person has blocked you as well, surprise.
You been serious on going mental health care. Please do us all a favor and get some help.
I truly have no idea on who or what you're talking about. Yes, I will think about if I should take you up on the RW info to the MODS. I haven't contacted anyone you know in the RW so if you are being set up it isn't me, and if all your looking at is me then well then your not looking at the bigger picture of your life. It really is a good thing that the blocks are in place. I don't want to any associations with whatever you have going on. Sounds like very bad news and at least there is a month space between us.
Thank you for that self-alter. I don't know who else you have pissed off but you know a lot of bigger fish than me
What you are saying is very scary. I will be on the look out for my safety because who knows what you have gotten yourself into this time.