Ladies drop a Recent pic if your still active

check my profile
Im active and will be in the Dallas area next month!8E363247-6EF3-4D72-B3DF-2C9B3D12879A.JPG
Looking good Natalie!!!
BLM some can not show her face for legal reasons. Maybe a custody battle with a child. etc

I see others commenting on others weight---THE ALL FAMOUS COVID CUSH.....
I just did a 6 picture shoot and in 60 days I will redo those same 6 pictures
no eating past 6 only water and fresh juices in
Leafy greenery etc etc.
Some weights and stepping high walking
and the good old waist training

ALWAYS DOES THE TRICK FOR ME...
Lets see how much of a change it makes in 60 days
Any other ladies wanna join me?.
For some reason I can not add my pic from my twitter page.
but I do daily pics on that and oh2 lets you put up pics of all sorts
but here is the link to the pics I just took June 24th
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TdkUDbE8gLXBsTkS7
check my profile Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW

He said recent. You've been using the same images for years-- which, is fine but... not when the thread is for recent pics.
I for one would like to see Ms Grace post a pic for us.

I do like the extra covid weight that the ladies are carrying. Hope Grace has some.

Grace
Grace
Grace
Grace
Grace..................
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2021, 09:13 PM
He said recent. You've been using the same images for years-- which, is fine but... not when the thread is for recent pics. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I say at least 10years when I first saw them, I believe the eccie age on profiles tops out at 55, Sherry is 80 or a year from 80. That should be fixed on the site
i lost 10lbs in 6 monthes! down to 140's
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 404443B1-BF1E-4007-B414-0719B0ED3018.jpeg (55.4 KB, 2390 views)
I for one would like to see Ms Grace post a pic for us.

I do like the extra covid weight that the ladies are carrying. Hope Grace has some.

Grace
Grace
Grace
Grace
Grace.................. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Tsk tsk.. in addition to recent-- it also asked for pictures from active ladies. I'm not currently active, nor have I been since early 2019.

I'm just obeying the rules
  • BLM69
  • 06-28-2021, 09:36 AM
Any new ladies that haven't posted on this thread have a current pic or two to share? No glamour heavily edited pics, natural selfies are the best honest pics
He said recent. You've been using the same images for years-- which, is fine but... not when the thread is for recent pics. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Now that is just hilarious !!!
Now that is just hilarious !!! Originally Posted by ntxguy

I really didn't mean it in a catty way... from what I understand-- Sherry still has a really good body, particularly for a woman her age. Women who take care of themselves-- typically maintain their bodies. She's never shown face, so she's really not being deceptive, from what I understand.
All natural no makeup

I know a girl That I took her pictures 10 yrs ago.
Has had those very same pics up this whole time but in all honesty she looks exactly the same...lol

I get better with age like wine so I take them often and like wine some times my bottle is a little fatter than other times.
HA HA