Clarification on Handing Money to a Provider

• Caleb
  • 11-18-2013, 03:18 PM
If I were 20 years younger I'd do a Nurse and Molly double and prepay the whole thing. Originally Posted by phildo
Best idea of the thread! Where the hell did I put that strobe light?
A Molly and THN double would be very intriguing. The drinking alone would make it memorable.
You are in the wrong hobby if you are thincking about drincking with those two. It would be taintapoloosa. Tinny you are just getting rusty.
Always lay it down. Always Originally Posted by Kendall4U
+1
phildo, most Most MOST EXCELLENT THOUGHTS!!!

i havent been doing this as long as you have [i started in 97], but i've laid down the money in about the same manners, tho never left in it the bathroom.

OK, I've been dealing with "ladies of the evening" since the mid 70's when we got off work the same time they did. I've NEVER been anything but a complete fucking idiot about the money. I fumble, I ask, I drop, I set it down, I try to hand it to them (stoooopid move), put it on the counter, in the bathroom (been told to go take a leak and leave the donation on the counter, counted while I got comfortable). Now I just ask, straight up, what should I do with the cash. I nfact I say "I always fuck this part up, so what should I do with this (holding transaction amount)?" They tell me, I'm done. I have been molested and seduce at the door before and the festivities began before I could whip out the dough, so later I ask the same thing. Whenever the lady would like it, that's fine with me, cust down on the whole transactional BS.

I came to this thread late. Which is OK because I already have 12 points. I can walk outside and get 72 people to say they like me fine, and another 500 to call me an asshole. These things come down to 1 on 1, and no two are ever the same. Study your Meyers-Briggs to make every encounter as delightful as possible.

Molly I thought you were changing your sig line?

If I were 20 years younger I'd do a Nurse and Molly double and prepay the whole thing. Cause you gotta know bitches you can trust, or you're fucked in more ways than one! Originally Posted by phildo
meyers briggs as well as the evaluation where people rate you on how to relate to you [cant forget the name, it was Wilson Learning or something].
how one conducts oneself online, offline, between the sheets, or 10 sheets to the wind means a hell of a lot more than how many Okays, likes, or reviews one gets. sometimes people Okay or like or review just cos they want to, not cos they mean it.
[disclaimer - i once got so drunk at a bar w/ friends and then left w/out paying my bill. got summarily routed out of drunken sleep and had to pay them back - hung head in shame while learned important life lesson - dont get shitfaced and always pay up].

so, whenever i see "look at my 69 Yes reviews" or "look at my 69 Okays", i put less cred in the person.
if they're that good, they shouldnt have to say how good they are.

finally, phildo, how about you and me tag teaming against thatHottNurse and Molly Chandler?? that might get us close to evening up the odds or at least allow us to cum down with a smile on our faces

[just realized she has two t's in her username - hott!!]
Its just an etiquette kinda thing for me . I know it is what it is , but as a GFE provider, I don't want you to FEEL like a trick, and me a whore. It takes away from the whole girlfriend ambiance that I worked on having during our affair.

...finally, phildo, how about you and me tag teaming against thatHottNurse and Molly Chandler?? that might get us close to evening up the odds or at least allow us to cum down with a smile on our faces

[just realized she has two t's in her username - hott!!] Originally Posted by pmdelites
That's a great idea, but you can't get drunk! That story's already out of the bag!
I'll bring the near-beer!
Its just an etiquette kinda thing for me . I know it is what it is , but as a GFE provider, I don't want you to FEEL like a trick, and me a whore. It takes away from the whole girlfriend ambiance that I worked on having during our affair. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Who needs girlfriend ambiance? Girlfriends tease and leave fucktards with blue balls. I want something more than that.
Who needs girlfriend ambiance? Girlfriends tease and leave fucktards with blue balls. I want something more than that. Originally Posted by pyramider
I certainly won't leave you with blue balls ;-)