ECCIE Dinner Club/1st Going Away Party for Nicole Preston

LOL, well Veronica is already in the "friend zone", so there! As for "wanna be friends"...well they are just using me to get to Kelly...and that's just fine by me, LOL.
LOL, well Veronica is already in the "friend zone", so there! As for "wanna be friends"...well they are just using me to get to Kelly...and that's just fine by me, LOL. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Maybe I'm using Kelly to get to you. Next time we need to send smoke signals so we can communicate across the table.
Well, after all those Jalapenos last night...I'm sending smoke signals of a different kind

I can't believe I just typed that...
I just wanna be used
Well, hell............. Due to my own fault, I forgot about this dinner. Damn! This sounds like everyone had a great time, and I hope this happens again real soon. Maybe we should post a Microsoft Meeting reminder for us calendar users
Well, after all those Jalapenos last night...I'm sending smoke signals of a different kind

I can't believe I just typed that... Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Well you were sitting in the right spot then, the bathroom was directed behind you, so no one was in harms way.
I already call dibs for a seat next time next to Nicole. No one is going to keep us apart this time.
It was fun, meeting everyone as well......surge........one word.....wow!

I was blushing when i met you....you look good....

Nicole, Fawn, Kelly, Honey, Heather.....Hi.....it was so nice meeting you ladies....

Techgeek, i thought nerds was supposed to stick together...guess not.....lmao....maybe next time.
@Pearlman hey, I was at the mercy of the airline. Hopefully they won't decide to jerk me around later on this month too!

Either way, I can't wait for the next one
It was fun, meeting everyone as well......surge........one word.....wow!

I was blushing when i met you....you look good.... Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
What I don't make you blush. Damn and all this time I thought I was en Fuego.
  • fawn
  • 02-11-2010, 06:00 PM
I just wanted to say I had a wonderful time, and it was very nice getting to see everyone and meeting a few new people....and thanks to all you guys for taking care of us ladies at the end of the night..not necessary, but was very kind....
I agree! It was such a fun group. And thanks to the guys for covering the tab. You're real sweethearts~~ xoxoxoxoxoxxo
Techgeek, i thought nerds was supposed to stick together...guess not.....lmao....maybe next time. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Awww... Sweety you looked so timid and fragile and innocent lol I tried to say hi to you but I don't think you heard me.... I did walk behind you on the way to the table heheheh
Xperiment.....aww.....im sorry, but you was sitting at the corner, lol.
Techgeek......walking behind me huh? How was the view...lol....