What constitues a Troll on the Board?

He wouldn't know fair if you stuck it up his ass.

Excellent job Grace. Throughout this whole shit stom you handled yourself with class and still managed to bitch slap the piss out of him every time he came at you with his weak ass game without sinking to his level. I like the way you roll lady.
I would surmise based on the title that it might not aid you in finding your next playmate-- so I guess the next question is... why click?

Meh-- I have a lot of spare time on my hands right now.
I’m kinda old and confused.... is this thread about old and new trolls or is it a rehash by old and new trolls?
I’m kinda old and confused.... is this thread about old and new trolls or is it a rehash by old and new trolls? Originally Posted by oldsportster

Well, as the OP, I can say it started as a way to clearly define to all present the term 'Troll-Tard':

First we discussed the theory.

Then we saw a first-hand example of Troll-Tardedness due to the idiocy of probably one of the worst Troll-Tards ever to slime his way onto the board.

Lastly (at least so far), due to the dastardly actions of said Troll-Tard, there has been a lively discussion about said Troll-Tard's latest damning escapade.

All in all, a very good object lesson on the very definition of Troll-Tardedness, I would venture to say.

I understand now, it’s a self descriptive post. Thanks
Thanks, I needed this. I had no f'ing clue what a troll was..Lol.