Hey there ladies & gents friendly advice needed

Stacy and Cindy picked a good doctor. Very expensive so hopefully they get good results I'd rather just see how things go with them and then maybe in the future I will try for me but they're definitely going to be the guinea pig for this time
Yeah I see where you are coming from I'll keep my small perky boobs until I absolutely need a boob job Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Smart! Whenever I see some saucy wench get her beautiful natural perkies maimed by implants I'm saddened for a few days even if I only ever saw her pictures, and longer than that if we've met because I know we ain't ever going to meet again.

Sort of like before/after pics of some pristine Alpine meadow turned into a WallyWorld parking lot.
You are perfect as you are, never let anyone tell you differently.

PS...I was a B before having children and a D during & after, so there are many things to consider here.

~
My gf was about your size and I bought her a set and they rock! I was happy with her before but she really wanted them and I'm so glad she did. I was surprised how much I liked them on her. Just don't go too big for your frame. A lot of girls get them and their first reaction is that they are too big, but later on, they think they should have gone bigger. Some well done Cs or Ds would look great on you.

All that said, it's your body so you have to go with what you want, what you think will make you happy and confident. The hobby aside, if you want them, get them.
dear Kaitlyn --- there's a country saying (that is quite often repeated, because it contains 'wisdom')...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Your titties are 'just fine', and they are certainly not broke... plzzzzzzzzz don't fix them!

...and if you want biz to pick up, just grandfather your rates!!! ;0)

dear Kaitlyn --- there's a country saying (that is quite often repeated, because it contains 'wisdom')...

Your titties are 'just fine', and they are certainly not broke... plzzzzzzzzz don't fix them!

Originally Posted by Skittlez
Hey old friend! I have lowered my rates this month take a peek at my showcase
You are perfect as you are, never let anyone tell you differently.

PS...I was a B before having children and a D during & after, so there are many things to consider here.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I completely forgot about that you are so right! I'm young and running from the idea of kids right now but when I get older if I decide I want kids my boobies will get plump without surgery yay
My gf was about your size and I bought her a set and they rock! I was happy with her before but she really wanted them and I'm so glad she did. I was surprised how much I liked them on her. Just don't go too big for your frame. A lot of girls get them and their first reaction is that they are too big, but later on, they think they should have gone bigger. Some well done Cs or Ds would look great on you.

All that said, it's your body so you have to go with what you want, what you think will make you happy and confident. The hobby aside, if you want them, get them. Originally Posted by bullet0
How old was your girlfriend when she got them?
I completely forgot about that you are so right! I'm young and running from the idea of kids right now but when I get older if I decide I want kids my boobies will get plump without surgery yay Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

Count on it and to be honest, I think your friends should halt their surgery and you should all pool your money and invest in real estate.

Advise from Lexie, lol.

~
How old was your girlfriend when she got them? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
She was 22 and had had a couple of kids already. Whatever she gained from pregnancy didn't stay.
[QUOTE=Skittlez;1058922836]

Your titties are 'just fine', and they are certainly not broke...[B] plzzzzzzzzz don't fix them!

Hell yeah.....!!! I second and third Skittlez comments.....!!!!

This is BEAUTIFUL.....!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hell nah Kaitlyn. Your boobs are perfect. Gravity aint got shit to say about 'em either. Your boobs remind me of someone's. She had perky B's and to this day, I've never seen a sexier set. They fit perfectly inside a champagne glass, as I'm sure your's do as well.
Never hurts to keep posting more booby pics so we can keep thinking about it...
Keep them natural. If you have to do it, don't go too big. There is nothing worse than a petite girl with huge bolt ons that make her look like a cartoon character. Originally Posted by westxbnd
You are just right, I just came off session with playful paige and for her build to big , but that s her gimmick you don't need a gimmick
Just don't do anything rash until I've seen you once.