Can you be a white knight to a provider you have never met?

That is fucked up.........TFF
It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.
Actually in practical art of war the best possible scenario is to take all without any confrontation Period!

Something that China and EU are doing to our economy right under our noses, but then you might not understand this Sofia as you specialize in other fields.
Actually in practical art of war the best possible scenario is to take all without any confrontation Period!

Something that China and EU are doing to our economy right under our noses, but then you might not understand this Sofia as you specialize in other fields. Originally Posted by auknowho
I'm rebuilding Iraq,,,,buying Iraq currency.......and yes I do speak Mandarin....I am prepared...
Did sofia just ask us to be a little harder on her beaver?
You are the beaver..............carry on
I'm rebuilding Iraq,,,,buying Iraq currency.......and yes I do speak Mandarin....I am prepared... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Rebuilding Iraq and you speak Mandarin?

Mandarin is spoken in northern china, you need to pick on Cantonese cuz no matter what that is where your business will run.
Rebuilding Iraq and you speak Mandarin?

Mandarin is spoken in northern china, you need to pick on Cantonese cuz no matter what that is where your business will run. Originally Posted by auknowho

don't know that this is my only business......

Underestimating..........
don't know that this is my only business......

Underestimating.......... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
No, but I don't out anybody, your trick will not work here.

Queen of Threads
You are the beaver..............carry on Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Did she just call me a cunt?

soFia this is not the coin-op and you don't get the lions share of every phone bill, $125 is too much. It's going to be hard to keep quality girls because the WK/BK/GKs are going to rat you out for this kind of shit.

There ain't enough blue water to clean that stank off of your coin-op snatch.
... It's going to be hard to keep quality girls because the WK/BK/GKs are going to rat you out for this kind of shit.

There ain't enough blue water to clean that stank off of your coin-op snatch. Originally Posted by Wayward
Don't bring ME into this free-for-all..OOPS..did I say "free"??? I mean 125 for SOME and the rest for the others...
Don't bring ME into this free-for-all..OOPS..did I say "free"??? I mean 125 for SOME and the rest for the others... Originally Posted by ratboy jam

I saw a place the other day advertising... all you can eat for a set price, make as many trips to the buffet as you like... wait that was the Chinese restaurant next door... never mind. Dang... RBJ was already out the door before I could stop him...
I saw a place the other day advertising... all you can eat for a set price, make as many trips to the buffet as you like... wait that was the Chinese restaurant next door... never mind. Dang... RBJ was already out the door before I could stop him... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
If it is "Chinese" alaAsian...tbone2u would beat us BOTH there!!
He is such a srut!!
sofia's pussy is pretty hot. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Since we don't have any pics of Sofia, this will do for now:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PkySa2XFQc"]YouTube- Sarah Palin - My Pussys So Hot[/ame]
Did she just call me a cunt?

soFia this is not the coin-op and you don't get the lions share of every phone bill, $125 is too much. It's going to be hard to keep quality girls because the WK/BK/GKs are going to rat you out for this kind of shit.

There ain't enough blue water to clean that stank off of your coin-op snatch. Originally Posted by Wayward
Your math is off......very off.....the great Reiki therapist are still here and like it...I won't fall into the trap of divulging how long we have been in the Reiki line of work, but no complaints from the ladies yet. They are free to go where they like.