A Newbie wants to know...

Tell Rosie I said HELLO!
Rosie , yeah I fucked her ! Oohhh !

@Spacemtn - you seem to be in a good mood today, found a couple to be BANNED?

Jeez, that makes me seem like a bloodthirsty tyranical Mod.......wait....that's what I am!!! Oh shit I better get busy and ban someone for bitchin about screenin!!!!
In the old days there would now be a post that stated "Check Your PM's sir!" just so everyone would know that you were in the grease!!!

. Originally Posted by fun2come

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Hahahaha you almost had one , it's not for a lack of trying ! Curses , damn 2 pointers !
In the old days there would now be a post that stated "Check Your PM's sir!" just so everyone would know that you were in the grease!!! Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Yeah I read that in a post just yesterday about the former system ASPD days.
I felt bad posting it for a millisec, but figured you'd be able to handle it. LOL

I'll keep asking for that "Check Your PM's sir!" until I get one.
Rosie , yeah I fucked her ! Oohhh ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Is that how she became pregnant ???
False alarm , it was just swelling from a bee sting!
That sounds about right ... bee sting from you, sure wasn't a hornet's sting, lol
Yeah I read that in a post just yesterday about the former system ASPD days.
I felt bad posting it for a millisec, but figured you'd be able to handle it. LOL

I'll keep asking for that "Check Your PM's sir!" until I get one. Originally Posted by fun2come
Ahh...Yes, the old days. I had a love/hate relationship with one of the mods and would see that on a somewhat regular basis. In my hobby email account, if I saw a notification from a certain moderator, I would just laugh and say to myself "what in the hell did I do today."

This has been a good discussion to read through as someone who has been out of the hobby for a while and just now jumping back in since many of the ladies that I was familiar with are now retired and enjoying their rocking chair, I am facing this dilemma myself.

I would never pay a newbie up-charge but I guess for some that would be a useful option. The option of starting out the gate with a lady from an agency would be a good option but when you are trying to build up your reference "cred," there has always been a mixed result as to if independents will accept agency references...which I have never quite understood. So then you basically have to go to the Newbie "Friendly" indys that will be willing to see you but are taking a higher risk by doing so and so I do not see an issue with a little more intensive screening which may include some personal information. This hobby is a risk at every level so as long as they are not asking you for your wife's cell phone number and name so that they can have her vouch for you, I think a little screening like at least verifying where you work through clever and discreet ways, is fine.
T53,
Sounds like she's a rip-off artist, not a legit provider.
Or else she just doesn't want to see you.
Either way, don't be a fool.
I have had great feedback on this topic. I have been "behind the scenes" on this board, and I have never seen a 'newbie fee" for a large amount for any other provider...at least that I recall. This fee is posted in a showcase ,so it it is targeted for all newbies, not just me. For the total donation involved, it is just better finding a newbie friendly provider. I now have no intention of seeing this provider, although I had wanted to.Thanks to all for their invaluable input!
Well....

I am newbie friendly but with exceptions... I don't require an additional fee but will ask a few personal questions mainly to place obstacles in front of possible LE. I also use communication prior to making an appointment as a means to gauge the intelligence level of the individual... and to assure he doesn't ask specific questions that would target me for an arrest...

I worry way less about homicidal nutbags than cops... perhaps that isn't very smart, but, then again, I have sanctions in place for any foul behaivor that I feel pretty confident about.

By the way, you guys and gals are VERY ENTERTAINING! I have been reading your threads with avengence tonight... and damn San Antonio IS LAME in comparison! Austin baby!
I can almost promise u she's either LE or trying to set u up. I don't pay 40 seconds of attention to providers with hoops of fire to jump thru
I can almost promise u she's either LE or trying to set u up. I don't pay 40 seconds of attention to providers with hoops of fire to jump thru Originally Posted by warrior13
and we all know why my friend, you'd never pass any screening ....

I happen to know who the OP is inquiring about, and you could NOT be more far away from the truth.

Once in a distant unstable universe there lived a warrior 13
and we all know why my friend, you'd never pass any screening ....

I happen to know who the OP is inquiring about, and you could NOT be more far away from the truth.

Once in a distant unstable universe there lived a warrior 13 Originally Posted by fun2come
I've passed plenty of screenings but there is no way I'm giving out employment information. U never know when a provider will flip on u and try to blackmail u