What state will be LAST to legalize gay marriage?

I was responding to a post that was directed towards one of mine. You need to mind your own business asshole. Originally Posted by acp5762
You can't handle it, can you GOOOOOOBER? Want to play, then you really need to work out those internal conflicts less'n the big boys keep taking turns handing you your ass.

Jesus thinks you're a jerk!
I guess when you've been hanging around hooker boards for thirty years Originally Posted by acp5762
"Thirty years?" Wow, that's a hell of a long time!

Please reference any "hooker board" that I was "hanging around" during 1983. Anytime at all during the calendar year will suffice! For accuracy purposes, it probably wouldn't hurt for you to link one of my 30 year old posts from a 1983 "hooker board."

Otherwise, we will have no choice but to conclude that you are full of shit!

you have the illusion that you're better than everyone else. Originally Posted by acp5762
Once again, I am going to have to ask that you provide the link where I claimed to be "better than everyone else."

However, I will jump out on a limb and make the claim that you are not very bright! Rest assured, the limb is quite sturdy!

How do I know? In this thread alone, you have provided clear and convincing evidence that you are "dumber than a box of rocks!"
Dumber than a bag of hammers.
Dumber than a bag of hammers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 12:07 PM
That too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex

will you guys quit insulting the bag?
will you guys quit insulting the bag? Originally Posted by CJ7
Point well taken!

My humble apologies to Mr. and/or Ms. Bag
that would be Mr. And Mrs. Douche Bag!
that would be Mr. And Mrs. Douche Bag! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Point well taken x 2!

My humble apologies to Mr. and/or Ms. Douche Bag.

Have I covered everyone now?
Is there a translator in the house?
Is there a translator in the house? Originally Posted by nwarounder
Imagine that! When you offer apologies to Mr. and/or Ms. Douche Bag, look who shows up to get his fair share!

Where's the Ms?
Imagine that! When you offer apologies to Mr. and/or Ms. Douche Bag, look who shows up to get his fair share!

Where's the Ms? Originally Posted by bigtex
Lol, I'll admit, I'm confused. I thought there was a CJOHN post, and I can't understand what he is ever talking about. Maybe it was in another thread and I clicked back, or was actually deleted.

My post had nothing to do with yours, if you go back and read what I said to Dbag, you will believe me.
Lol, I'll admit, I'm confused. I thought there was a CJOHN post, and I can't understand what he is ever talking about. Maybe it was in another thread and I clicked back, or was actually deleted.

My post had nothing to do with yours, if you go back and read what I said to Dbag, you will believe me. Originally Posted by nwarounder
You never did tell us where the Ms. was hanging out. When you next see her be sure to let her know that she has an apology coming, as well.

In the future, can we just call you DB for short?
There are perfectly good, rational reasons to prohibit more than one spouse. You don't have to look into any religious scriptures to find a reason to oppose it. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Give me some good rational reasons why polygamy should be prohibited by law (other than the same religious reasons that are used to ban gay marriage)?

If it's all about separation of church and state. I don't see any difference between allowing gay marriage or polygamy. Historically, laws were passed banning both activities, based upon Judeo-Christian tenants. If we toss out all theology-based laws, it follows that we should throw them all out!

JMO

Huck
  • CJOHN
  • 06-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Is there a translator in the house? Originally Posted by nwarounder
Read some of my other post ... you get a better idea of the kind of ASSHOLE you are dealing with!
  • CJOHN
  • 06-30-2013, 03:49 PM
BiSex how are you going to get the sperm you need if you get married? Adultery or adopt or STEAL SPERM or no children or from other gay? You dont want my opinion on gay marriage?