It's time for a TED TALK .

My two cents both sides have people doing wrong
I ve been in the hobby almost 6 years now and have seen both sides not follow thru with the agreement and it's getting worse. I have never ncns
Never cheated a provider out of their donation
Some of the new policy's they are doing i will not do I simply will pass i will stay with my regulars so do what you will
lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_6437.jpeg (155.4 KB, 108 views)
And I thought a "TED talk" came from the movie "TED"... that foul mouthed entertaining teddy bear.
I keep reading make changes , make changes what exactly are the changes you suggest? How can I change someone no call no showing me? There is no screening for that, that issue rests completely on the person not showing up for the visit. Originally Posted by Emmie

define what exactly is the problem,?
post #60 asked to define the problem; exactly
once that is defined, you can get a solution
thanks
  • Emmie
  • 07-22-2024, 10:46 AM
So I don't know exactly who you see that sleeps in their car but it certainly isn't me. I have a home, I don't live out of rooms. So when I book an appointment I obviously get a room however when you ncns you guys act like oh well the next guy will pay for the room. It doesn't matter if there is 1, 10 or 100 other clients the point is YOU NO CALLED NO SHOWED PERIOD!!!!

what behavoir exactly?

You are in your car, guy says,

lets meet at a hotel at 5pm for hour

you go get room, then guy doesnt show, ncns?

so you have a room and dont see anyone else and are out the money for the room? otherwise, youd sleep in your car? or somewhere free?

so girls dont come here cause they get a room and no one sees them or everyone is NCNS?

please explain what guys are doing wrong
thank you
Originally Posted by timmystool
  • Emmie
  • 07-22-2024, 11:23 AM
And if you've come on this post and read every comment and still don't know what the problem is then I don't know what to tell you. It leads me to believe you're part of the problem!
And if you've come on this post and read every comment and still don't know what the problem is then I don't know what to tell you. It leads me to believe you're part of the problem! Originally Posted by Emmie
I havent read much of this thread......

if the problem is a guy books with you, you get a room, then the guy doesnt show....

can you wait till he shows?

I agree, a guy NCNS is a bad thing, and guys/gals need to have reports about that.

I would never do that
and yes, sometimes stuff happens and its not done on purpose

staying in contact is important
what solution have you come up with?