Who was your first

My first was in Boys Town in Matamoras more years ago than I care to admit. She was 20-something and fucked and sucked the shit out of me ... my first Blow job lol AND I WAS HOOKED! total cost was $10 for about 3 mins. Hell I would have married this slut ...LOL
First i US waw a girl met that worked in a strip club after I was divorced Young ( about 21), blonde and built like a brick shit house. she would spend the night with me for $20 and breakfast. Loved to fuck and was my first greek experience (she suggested we try it since neither had before ( we both discovered we like it a little too much ...LOL). and she loved to give blowjobs. I often wondered if she was in love with me, but it would not have mattered. saw her for about a year at least once a month.
My first was BP Tori. Boy I was a total newbie. Lol
Mine was Kelly TNT from aspd ! She was great
Mine was Kelly TNT from aspd days . She was great been hobbling ever since
Jordon of Dallas ... and OMG She was the greatest
During the first month in 2004 when I found ASPD, Red Headed Julie in Dallas, Lalita in FW, the TNT Angie outcall to my house. Three quality providers. Originally Posted by Soxguy
Lalita, What ever happened to her? She was tiny and fun to fuck. She told me one time that she went to a frat party when she was in college and blew 24 guys. I was impressed by that.

My first was a street walker on Cedar Springs in Dallas. It was 1975 Cedar Springs was different then. I gave her a ride to an apartment on Park and Northwest Highway. Because of the ride, I got a half-and-half for $20 instead of the usual $40. light-skinned black girl in a blonde wig. I was 20 and stupid, she was nice to me
If we’re going back to amateurs, a gal in the back seat of a 1972 Olds Delta 88. I won’t name her because she’s in Dallas and goes by her maiden name. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I really dislike one-upmanship assholes. No providers were involved. My love mobile in 72, 73 was my Dad's 1959 Desoto station wagon It was a beige batmobile station wagon It was huge, 3 seats, and 2 air conditioners I was outside of town with the girl that became my first wife. We pulled off the road at one of those all 90-degree crossroads, by the railroad track. There was no cover but you could see 20 miles in every direction. A train passed and honked. The engineer must have radioed the guy in the caboose. He nearly fell off the train looking as they passed.

Sorry that was off topic I guess
First, can't remember. I think it was somewhere in New England.

First in Texas, Morgan Jayde in San Antonio. Can't remember the year, ASPD was still up and running. We communicated a lot before the appointment, so I scheduled a 4 hour incall. Once I got into her gated community and met her I found out that yes, she did prefer Greek to vaginal penetration, and she still could fit into her cheerleader uniform and do full splits 20+ years after she was a cheerleader.

We went out for lunch at a local seafood place and I ended up springing for another 4 hours with her. So 10 hours including a leisurely lunch.

The sight of her in her cheerleader skirt facing toward my feet as I was on the floor, doing a full split while taking my member into her asshole will be a sight I will take to my grave....
First provider was Ocean from Deja Vu.
I’m too old to remember. Seriously her name was Ashley in Houston. Beautiful young blonde with great naturals that loved to kiss. She spoiled me on dfk from every woman.