I haven't been ignoring you guys

pMS and threshie are homies? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Well pssss im fucking pissed its fucking nonsense!!!!
A "Review Special" is a thing, you know. The exact terms may be the subject of some negotiation. If you can't handle that, maybe the hobby aint for you..

And yes, really shitty Review Special sessions do happen and do pose a conundrum. I have no problem posting a No, Review Special be damned. Skittlez feels the same way. Threshold may be too nice to post it.

If a reviewer posts a bunch of bullshit, it will catch up to him in due course. I hardly put Threshold in the bullshit category, and not just cause he's my homie. Bullshitters, I call them out, whomever they may be, even Eccie legends.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
For the love of christ thank you for that comment da fuck is wrong with people
BOB spells his name backwards......
BOB spells his name backwards...... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Thank you for clearing that up and i apologize TO YOU just quote me cuz i had no clue and im a little upset about all the bullshit ppl no nothing about....as your bud well that is what it is rubbish foolish mean trolling its ok if its an obsession

Yes bob great spelled backward even like i said i use him then clean him up put in a bag zip it throw it in the drawer until im ready again and no back talk from his ass lol....as i said wish BoB could give me a glowing review i fuck him for free hahahaha
Am really not against Threshold or anyone else getting freebies to do reviews. Heck, I'd do the same coz I am a selfish guy when it comes to more bang for buck. However, if u give discounts for glowing reviews, it's probably coz u also give it your all and his review may not be representative of your normal. Plus, his opinion is compromised coz he got a discount plus his experience was different from the norm.

Atleast it's out there, always amazed me how much guyz roll over the glowing reviews only for it to turn out that their opinion was skewed by discounts or special favors outside of the norm. Originally Posted by iquit
I had to read this again ...PROOF WHERES YOUR PROOF POST UITB PLEASE CLEAR YOUR CREDIBILITY UP IF YOU GOT FACTS ILL KISS YOUR FEET....IM SPEAKING ON MY REVIEW NO ONE ELSES NOW PROOF SMARTY
Sorry
KaitlynDior for the thread highjack