Any suggestions? Looking for someone offering a creampie cleanup

I don't pay for sex baby. Maybe one day I will have to, but not yet. I'm just here for the entertainment.

Oh and you are providing that for sure, please never change! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Providing? Nope. Im not a provider, nor am I providing anything more than my thoughts on unprotected sex acts listed on here by male members.

Next the health dept will be on here taking profile info and handles from these little boys that they think protect them from the ramifications of their actions... Kinda like when they thought the Big E would never go dark.

Im Simply Jess. I will never stop being her. Not for anyone. INCLUDING internet trolls.

Have a great am. Ect.
Happy "Not paying for sex" hunting

XoXo,
Jess
You go girl!!!
  • BLM69
  • 07-25-2018, 08:28 AM
Bend over bitch boy... Or stfu. IS THAT ASS READY TO GET CRAMMED WITH MY TURKEY BASTER? YOU CREAM PIE LOVER YOU?

Get the basic's... Lmao. You think your so high class posting on a trick board. Stfu. Sit down. Learn a tricks place. Clearly you have lost your damn mind. Once again... Your on a TRICK BOARD... YOUR A TRICK. SO STFU... YOUR TRASH... IF YOU WERE TO GO BROKE... YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A CYBER FRIEND NOR WHORE.

YOUR (FUCK YOUR TECHNICAL SPELLING ON A TRICK BOARD SPELLING ASS)

YOUR..Actually your a big hit on "SOCIAL NETWORK" right now... Remember this IS A PUBLIC POST. YOUR POSTS HAVE SOME HOW MADE IT TO PUBLIC NETWORKS... AND NOT BY ME. IT'S FUNNY... YOUR SO SMART TRICK...HOW MANY TIMES THIS WEEK WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR HANDLE.. DUMB FUCKTARD.

WHO IS THE IDIOT NOW... I TOLD U EARLIER... YOUR ONLY MAKING THESE FORUMS SPREAD TO OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS...

Just because some ladies are intimidated by your shit .. Ur way of trying to force a woman to shut up.. Not express my opion about unsafe acts.

Remember this IS NOT the only network around... And A BITCH ASS TRICK WILL NEVER MAKE ME SHUT UP...

ESPECIALLY THE LIKES OF YOUR TRASHY ASS... N UR OLD GROUPIES LIKE WINN DIXIE. You bitch ass eating boys prob suck each others balls and cream pies... U dick riding tricks.

WINN DIXIE.. YOUR LIPS MUST BE SORE FROM SUCKN ASS ALL NIGHT... U BROWN NOSER. Originally Posted by TexasJess
There goes that turkey baster threats again, if I'm just a trick, what does that make you?
PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!
^^^ Can you be more specific, because I reviewed TJ’s post history yesterday (HOLY FUCK she has stirred up shit in multiple cities ALOT since 10/17, I mean ALOT!!!!) and your handle came up quite a bit for TROLLING her? Also, she is very much a troll as evidenced by this thread, so wtf, trolls feeding trolls imho!!
Enough Children.

All the hijacking, insults, and down right bullshit stops.

Most of the guilty parties need to look in the mirror and question their own hypocrisy.

Points have been issued.
Sorry double post
^^^ Can you be more specific, because I reviewed TJ’s post history yesterday (HOLY FUCK she has stirred up shit in multiple cities ALOT since 10/17, I mean ALOT!!!!) and your handle came up quite a bit for TROLLING her? Also, she is very much a troll as evidenced by this thread, so wtf, trolls feeding trolls imho!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
I think you have me confused for someone else. PLEASE show me an example of what you mean! BTW I was not referring to you.