The President and Travon Martin

Couldn't find your post on the Royal Baby, but the news will be changing soon!

Some things just trump Obaminable, who, as usual, has made himself the story. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Snick x 2
  • Doove
  • 07-22-2013, 06:48 AM
It was a "composite." Barry was really struggling with racism lo those years ago.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, because no black guy with white friends can have to deal with racism.

Other than that, brilliant post!
Yeah, because no black guy with white friends can have to deal with racism. Originally Posted by Doove
Are you referencing Obaminable?

But I guess it "depends" on WHEN they are FRIENDS:

I would suspect that right about now the only "friend" he might have is Michelle, and only if she still respects him.

Which is debatable.
Yeah, because no black guy with white friends can have to deal with racism.

Other than that, brilliant post! Originally Posted by Doove
Let me help you.

President Obama is not "no black guy with white friends." He's the President.

Researchers of his books could not find his girlfriends that he said were so instrumental in his maturation and they found that some of the important incidents he wrote about could never had happened.

His PR people admitted that the girlfriends were "composites." Flat out said that some of the incidences never happened the way they were portrayed in the book.

He embellished. Or flat out lied. Or something in between. Take your pick.

My guess is that his examples given in his speech never happened to him. "Getting on the elevator and a woman clutching their purse and holding their breath." Gimme a break. You are on an elevator. Did Obama pass gas?

They were "composites." Given to appease his base.

Lemme know if you need any of my other posts diagrammed out for you.

• WTF
  • 07-22-2013, 08:19 PM

My guess is that his examples given in his speech never happened to him. "Getting on the elevator and a woman clutching their purse and holding their breath." Gimme a break. You are on an elevator. Did Obama pass gas?

Originally Posted by gnadfly
  • Doove
  • 07-22-2013, 09:38 PM
My guess is that his examples given in his speech never happened to him. "Getting on the elevator and a woman clutching their purse and holding their breath." Gimme a break. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Let me guess......you're a white guy?
Lemme guess, you're a liberal. And because you want to avoid the issues once cornered, a troll. Still aren't making good ones like they use to.

Did he, or any of these idiot protesters on TV, even listen to any of the sworn testimony presented in Court, under oath. They have now crossed over from a State of ignorance into one of pure stupidity.

yes but with deaf ears.

By the way, Allen Derchowitz has called for the disbarment, and even prosecution, of those responsible for bringing this prosecution in the first place, mainly that idiot Woman Prosecutor who was so eager to bow to the whims of the mob. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Gracchus: I think he knows what Rome is. Rome is the mob.
Gladiator.

Check! and throw in Mr Black Panther AG Holder on top. with a apple in his mouth.
Let me guess......you're a white guy? Originally Posted by Doove
Let me guess ... you are too!
  • Doove
  • 07-23-2013, 05:05 AM
Lemme guess, you're a liberal. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Let me guess ... you are too! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wow, awesome come-backs!

Clearly i'm being out-gunned.
Clearly i'm being out-gunned. Originally Posted by Doove
When one shoots themselves in the foot, as you do, there is no "out-gunning" to it.

We are just mere bystanders calling YOUR attention to YOUR bleeding FEET!

Fortunately, there are only 52 in a deck of cards ... you will run out of the "race suit" soon.

Then you can push your chips into the middle of the table and walk.