No Justice In The Hobby/Provider Stand Point

This is actually a really informative thread about drivers. I had some pre-conceived notions myself.
Katy,

As far as the driver situation goes, Yellow Cab is available 24/7 and I do have some numbers to a few drivers who understand and speak good English.

Also, Zebra was offering to be a driver during the ice storm. Maybe he could use some extra pocket change in the near future for his services as a good driver. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
See, it's OKAY to think outside the box! And I have a taxi driver whom I've made "friends" with that lets me pay half price for longer distances $45+ ...think outside the box. I'd rather spend a few extra bucks to protect my rep. A lot of these hobbyists are paranoid themselves and some so scared, so when they see a male driver, they tend to think the worst regardless if it's a brother/pal/friend/amigo.
  • Rehke
  • 01-05-2014, 11:50 PM
This is actually a really informative thread about drivers. I had some pre-conceived notions myself. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Heh, I've driven a few myself on occasion.

Most interesting time was when I was on a con call for work and while driving the girl, apparently it was a sting and a misfire text was sent to her. One it was a stroke of luck not to get caught and two, it was a bit awkward when at least some of her reaction was overheard.

Seeing what some girls go through from their end was very eye-opening. Some of it is their own lack of life skills, some of it the stupid stunts men pull.
I meant to quote Lucas not skydiver btw. Sorry, skydiver,..I totally agree with you! Xoxo
See, it's OKAY to think outside the box! And I have a taxi driver whom I've made "friends" with that lets me pay half price for longer distances $45+ ...think outside the box. I'd rather spend a few extra bucks to protect my rep. A lot of these hobbyists are paranoid themselves and some so scared, so when they see a male driver, they tend to think the worst regardless if it's a brother/pal/friend/amigo. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I agree, but Katy said her driver is a girlfriend, right? A female driver doesn't seem so pimpish to me...I also think being driven by a professional looking driver in a black sedan looks different than some random dude in a regular car.
Given the inherent nature of the business, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there are going to be providers with not so clean records, and can't have a valid driver's license... for one reason or another. Originally Posted by skydiver
Actually, because you quoted me on your post, I have to admit that your post does make some sense to me....Other than the simple fact that I view your logic as a little flawed because it assumes that if one has, "not so clean records" with the law, one will no longer risk another illegal act...I mention that only because of the, "inherent nature of the business" which I would assume is an accepted risk according to you, more so than driving with a fucked up license.

Look, I don't know about these young chicks and their drivers..But when a youngster, with and NBA policy, refers to her "homegirl" as her driver...Umm, I really just don't what to tell you. I just think pimp stable. But as I always say, what the fuck do I know?? Apparently not much.

Personally, I don't care. These providers can take limos all over town for all I care..It just kind of doesn't pass the smell test to me for so many of the really young ones to have legit, "drivers."
I agree, but Katy said her driver is a girlfriend, right? A female driver doesn't seem so pimpish to me...I also think being driven by a professional looking driver in a black sedan looks different than some random dude in a regular car. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
True. I always stick to female for safety and so it doesn't "look" bad. But then again I've never had a female driver that didn't come join in the fun for a doubles!
In my opinion, it's too complicated to involve other people. I always want to drive myself, run my business myself, clean my own house, reply to my own emails, book my own appointments. It's simple when I am just depending on myself and not relying on others. No one else can run my business as well as I am. :-)
In my opinion, it's too complicated to involve other people. I always want to drive myself, run my business myself, clean my own house, reply to my own emails, book my own appointments. It's simple when I am just depending on myself and not relying on others. No one else can run my business as well as I am. :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
That's the best path when available. Agreed

(edit: moved my gif to the right post... damnit!)
And what's a 'homegirl'?
BSB, if you want to equate "white slavery" with pimping, you go right ahead. I've said this before: there are good pimps and there are bad pimps. The good ones treat the girls with respect and the client never hears from or sees him/her. The bad ones...use your imagination.

When I first started in this hobby I saw a girl several times over a year...and found out she was pimped...or managed, if you will. It made no difference to me; I still saw her. She was happy, content and enjoyed what she was doing.

I didn't insult anybody here on my comments about how some girls NEEDED help to run their business. Are you THAT niave? And YOU are the insulting one, equating pimps or managers with "white slavery"...in other words, STEREOTYPING a classification of a Provider's business with whom she chooses to use to help her.

Yeah, the word "pimp" has a foul smell to it but like everything else, it's how you define it. Just think of how the words "Senator" or "congressman" have evolved...

So take your definition of "white slavery" and sell it somewhere else. I'm not buying.
Happy New Year!
I agree, but Katy said her driver is a girlfriend, right? A female driver doesn't seem so pimpish to me...I also think being driven by a professional looking driver in a black sedan looks different than some random dude in a regular car. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Are you familiar with the term bottom bitch? Btw I could care less if a lady is pimped or not.
I saw a stripper OTC for almost a year that had her female roommate drive her to see me. She was 19 and never got a driver's license. Her mom drove her to see me once and I thought that was too weird. She told her she was coming to visit a friend.

There are reasons for girls to have drivers...protection, can't driver, usually too f-up to drive, driver also books hotels for them and make their appointments.
Amen......

prolongus: "Yeah, the word "pimp" has a foul smell to it but like everything else, it's how you define it. Just think of how the words "Senator" or "congressman" have evolved..."
I think we need a separate thread on what the rules should be on outing of pets!!

And I think you should post names. I want to know who the dumbfuck is that wants to get married. He can make my mid-four figure child support payments for a few months if he'd like. Or just buy a house for a woman he hates. Why bother to get hitched, just take the consequences if divorce right up front!! What a stupid motherfucker!!! I hobby so I won't want to get married!!!