nadiacumsforu, why so rude. word does travel.

no i pm'd you because i miss you so much.

Why did the OP feel the need to email me again? I haven't spoken to him in over a year.. and he emails me out of the blue? Why? Wondering because he made a fool of himself in public... if he's just wanting to talk privately now and not make a bigger fool out of his lowballing remarks. Please do not pm me again. Thanks. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
no i pm'd you because i miss you so much. Originally Posted by unteagle
is that why you PM'd me? if not i'll be hurt.
too bad you will never see the squirting queen again.. please dont pm me again.. thanks so much
i know i could get points for calling somebody a douchebag. but if i call somebody a douchebag multiple times in the same post, will my points be compounded? asking for a mod to clarify please. because i sure won't call somebody a douchebag more than once in a post if it is going to reflect negatively on my status here. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Ha Ha, good one. Scene in a movie where a guy is cussing out this cop
and calling him all kinds of names, and the cop, about to boil over, says
to the guy "what did you call me?", and the guy looks at him kind of
puzzled and said, "No No, I was just thinking out loud about this one
guy I know, and what a douche bag he is, I wasn't directing it at you
officer."
I don't necessarily think what you wrote was rude, but I do think your technique is dishonest which, to me, is much worse than being rude. How can you guarantee a glowing review before ever seeing the girl? It's one thing for both parties to agree on a discount if the hobbyist writes a review. Some girls offer such a discount, but never on the first visit. But to promise a positive review in exchange for a hefty discount would seem to result in reviews that do not properly reflect reality because the opinions were paid for with a discount, not with stellar performance. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
EXACTLY. As new as I am here, after reading this and some similar conversations I'm finding myself far more wary of reviews. ESPECIALLY when the price for services isn't posted. What's the point of a review system if you have people writing bullshit just to get a discount on services?
my email says, "long time member. if you would like a glowing review i'll give you $60 for a blow n go." yeah that's real rude. haha. just admit you don't have any customer skills. Originally Posted by unteagle
Probably because you said "glowing review". Do you really think your rep here is that stellar?

oh, and in before the "do you think I give a shit about my rep here" comment.
Thanks for the publicity for my new friend. She appreciates it. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
"say hello to my little friend" ...
Why is it no ladies ever give me a discount for my reviews? Originally Posted by pyramider
+1
too bad you will never see the squirting queen again.. please dont pm me again.. thanks so much Originally Posted by Amber Rain
From his review I don’t think he was able to see you the first time, hence his bitching and moaning.
Good news - after thinking about LuckJack I set an ignore, and felt my IQ notch up 3 points above Army Ranger.

Bad news, the thread the blocked OP started is still here so my IQ remains lower than a whale turd.