250,000 illegal votes found in Arizona!!!

they will say its fake

and a concern is that even with overwhelming evidence of fraud, unless the media covers it fairly, it will be like the tree falling in the forest and no one there to hear it

the state would have to do something and im not sure what that something is

what is available to be done at this point?
How about 500k people marching on the capital?
How about 500k people marching on the capital? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
pelosi will give orders to shoot on sight
  • Old-T
  • 04-27-2021, 01:39 PM
Typical snowflake loser mentality. Wonderful assumptions that are just not supported. I don't have any real details about AZ, but essentially all the "questionable" votes I have seen investigated showed either Trumpnut fraud, Trumpnut lies, or individual mistakes that seemed not part of a cohesive plot.

And the "clear evidence" that the numbers who voted for president was different from the number who voted in other races is just laughable--LOTS of voters showed up and asked "do I need to vote for all the races?". And since many took about 2 minutes before turning in their ballot I assume they voted for very few.

By the way, from things they said when they turned in their ballots this was both Dem and Rep voters.

But the RWWs will never stop creating mythical illogic to convince themselves that lots of people just look at Trump and see an egotistical jerk.
they will say its fake

and a concern is that even with overwhelming evidence of fraud, unless the media covers it fairly, it will be like the tree falling in the forest and no one there to hear it

the state would have to do something and im not sure what that something is

what is available to be done at this point? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

underwhelming evidence of fraud

• Old-T
  • 04-27-2021, 01:45 PM
Lack of evidence has never stopped Wackos from creating their own facts. Isn't that what Trump's whole campaign was based upon--lies and fraud?

Besides fear and hate of course.
Yeah. Three years of OMFG RUSSIANS totally debunked and conspiracy wackjobs still believe it.
Yeah especially from that pesky Trump DOJ
Typical snowflake loser mentality. Wonderful assumptions that are just not supported. I don't have any real details about AZ, but essentially all the "questionable" votes I have seen investigated showed either Trumpnut fraud, Trumpnut lies, or individual mistakes that seemed not part of a cohesive plot.

And the "clear evidence" that the numbers who voted for president was different from the number who voted in other races is just laughable--LOTS of voters showed up and asked "do I need to vote for all the races?". And since many took about 2 minutes before turning in their ballot I assume they voted for very few.

By the way, from things they said when they turned in their ballots this was both Dem and Rep voters.

But the RWWs will never stop creating mythical illogic to convince themselves that lots of people just look at Trump and see an egotistical jerk. Originally Posted by Old-T
I called it.
Lack of evidence has never stopped Wackos from creating their own facts. Originally Posted by Old-T
The "Russian Collusion" hoax has been debunked. So you're correct!

(Sorry, Jazz, didn't see your post! I was so nauseated the gag-reflex blinded me on the way to the posting box.)
Lack of evidence has never stopped Wackos from creating their own facts. Isn't that what Trump's whole campaign was based upon--lies and fraud?

Besides fear and hate of course. Originally Posted by Old-T

congrats old-timer, best description of Obama ever.
And the "clear evidence" that the numbers who voted for president was different from the number who voted in other races is just laughable--LOTS of voters showed up and asked "do I need to vote for all the races?". And since many took about 2 minutes before turning in their ballot I assume they voted for very few. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're babbling irrationally Old-T. Nobody said it's "clear evidence" of fraud. But if the percentage of voters who only check the box for POTUS and leave other races blank (or vice versa) is dramatically different from historical norms, then it warrants further investigation, to say the least.

Don't you agree?
  • Old-T
  • 04-27-2021, 04:16 PM
No, actually it doesn't. This election cycle was dominated by people--both Rep & Dem--being very much more energized by the For Trump/Against Trump question. There were many more first time voters, and people who had not voted in a long time who came out to address the Trump referendum and hardly knew anyone else running for anything else. I would be completely shocked if it wasn't significantly out of line with previous elections.

At the end of each day of early voting we had to secure the machines, print a tape we would then cross check the next day to show no votes were added or subtracted. The daily tape showed total number of voters for each race, no indication of how many votes for any candidate. The long term people (Dem & Rep) who worked the poll with me commented from day one that the number of presidential-only voters was the highest they had seen. That was very much in keeping with what I say/heard many places leading up to the election. I go to the local Dem party get togethers, and the local Rep ones (not all of either), and the party heads were saying the same thing about this turnout--they even joked about people not having a clue that there was anyone else in the Republican party other than Trump.

I am not sure how you would further investigate the issue anyway. How would you delve into who only voted for President, or whether they were legitimate or fraudulent. Seriously, I am curious to hear how you would proceed to dig deeper on that point.
I believe some of them will start looking at social media posts to determine voter fraud, if it serves their purposes.

Oooops! They already are!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Old-T
  • 04-27-2021, 04:25 PM
Yeah. Three years of OMFG RUSSIANS totally debunked and conspiracy wackjobs still believe it. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That is true. I never said such things were a one-sided occurrence. But Trump did have plenty of his own--and still does. Sadly the RWW Trump Zombies continue to be blind in one eye.

COVID will disappear in April. Of 2019. There is nothing to worry about. There's one to start with. The whole election fraud is another--but that is beyond the knee-jerk RWW ability to accept, even when Rep after Rep has said Trump is delusional. The Senate should not confirm SC justices if there will be an election within a year--but to do so within a month is peachy hypocritically keen. Reps are steadfastly for every legitimate vote counting--but only in gerrymandered districts they have created--and NEVER if the voter has been given a drink or water!

Both parties create fiction. Both parties only see lies in what the other side creates. The most blatant hypocrisy I can think of.