Positions

Can't pick just one....Definitely Asian Cowgirl and Doggie are at the very top of my list!!!
I just love to get fucked really hard, ya know when your tits are bouncing so much with every thrust!...But one of my favs is when a guy picks me up with my legs wrapped around him ( I have long legs hehe) and slams me against the wall or onto a desk and pounds me! Originally Posted by Valerie
Oh hell yes Valerie!!! fogot that one, being picked up and bouced up & down yummm!
Oh hell yes Valerie!!! fogot that one, being picked up and bouced up & down yummm! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
These are variations of Mish that I favored with some SO in the past.

The first is where the lady wraps her legs around my waist and hips and pulls me deeper into her body. I can only remember one provider doing this but it certainly signifies a desire to make the union both literally and figuratively closer. I saw that it was called the "drill" on one of the sexual position websites.

The second is similar but the lady raises her legs along side my hips but doesn't lock her legs. I am sure this is done to tilt her pelvis to provide for deeper penetration.

This is a variation of RCG that I like a lot. The lady leans forward between my spread legs and places her upper body on the bed. Her nether region is now fully exposed and the visuals are soo damn erotic. There isn't a lot of in-and-out action but the positions seems to produce a lot of clitoral and G-spot stimulation. There is an important caveat here: The lady has to have a great ass for this to have maximum effectiveness.