So…… I still don’t get what a “Suger babies” is can Someone just till me the different from this & that oh & dose that mean someone taken me dancing if I sign up ???

Lol the girl you sent to talk crazy I did put her ass down she look like she on drugs & that’s your Preference by all mean have at it weirdo and stop talking for other men No one wants your opinion maybe she does but I don’t !!!

It’s not my fault y’all like reggae bitch’s

I ain’t one & never will be so……..
Lol the girl you sent to talk crazy I did put her ass down she look like she on drugs & that’s your Preference by all mean have at it weirdo and stop talking for other men No one wants your opinion maybe she does but I don’t !!!

It’s not my fault y’all like reggae bitch’s

I ain’t one & never will be so…….. Originally Posted by staceyrenee
This REALLY is pointless, so I'll check out from attempting to help you in understanding the question you asked because obviously your not interested. As I said I have NO idea who your talking about, but if you'd like to pm me and tell me who it is thats fine. Call it curiosity. I already told you , that no one is speaking for me, but as with almost ALL of your posts, you don't listen to anyone, you just go on and on with the same ridiculous and false statements. Believe me I frequently treat my "lady friends" to dinner and I wouldn't be seen in public with anyone like you describe. As I said, you really should seek someone to help you with your insecurity issues. Its not healthy to feel that way. I wish you luck in finding your, "white knight", "man toy", "play pet" or whatever it is your searching for...
Members it’s time to get this thread back on topic
I call a sugar baby a girl i can call up and ask if she wants her cat ate but don't do it when i get there. Just get sucked, fuck and leave.
It was always my understanding that the arrangements were essentially a retainer. The girl gets an allowance or rent paid or both and is essentially on demand when the benefactor requests anything.