No More Nau's Drugstore.... Where to Find AssUp These Days!

Why so ornery, assup? Did you strike out at Tallywackers today? Couldn't hook up with any of the waiters there? I'll bet your dipshit-in-training lunch guests were impressed. You need to up your game, girl. Better luck tomorrow. Originally Posted by lustylad
Take your own advice, you ingrown butt hair. Oh, I'm sorry, Ive League graduate
  • shanm
  • 06-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Take your own advice, you ingrown butt hair. Oh, I'm sorry, Ive League graduate Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've got to hand it to him though. That was the best joke ever made on these forums.
Oh, I'm sorry, Ive League graduate Originally Posted by WombRaider
You obviously majored in incoherence at Dogpatch Community College.

So tell us, doofus. What kind of league do you have? Or are you trying to say you have a graduate of some league? Spit it out. Do you know how to use an apostrophe? At least try to make sense. Here's a little word game for you. Only two of the following are interchangeable. Can you tell us which two?

I've
I have
Ivy
IV
Ivory

He just pissed when he found out ... no "whackers" in Austin. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I would think they are offering franchise opportunities there... too bad AssUp is a professional libtard layabout sucking on the public teet. If he showed a little initiative, he could own the most popular up-and-coming (pardon the pun) gay eatery in Austin!
  • shanm
  • 06-04-2015, 06:04 PM
I would think they are offering franchise opportunities there... too bad AssUp is a professional libtard layabout sucking on the public teet. If he showed a little initiative, he could own the most popular up-and-coming (pardon the pun) gay eatery in Austin! Originally Posted by lustylad
Taken straight from LustyLadyBoy's personal video collection.

You're just sore because...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I know you would whiffy.............
patriotretort.com!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You know, SLOBBRIN, if they ever were to let you out of the "home," you could see some really great shit at the grocery store register.

But how would you cut and paste it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA AA!
I would think they are offering franchise opportunities there... .......the most popular up-and-coming (pardon the pun) gay eatery in Austin! Originally Posted by lustylad
Too much competition in Austin.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA AA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Now I know what your problem is with the waiters at Tallywackers.... Your Hillary cackle ain't makin' it!
Now I know what your problem is with the waiters at Tallywackers.... Your Hillary cackle ain't makin' it! Originally Posted by lustylad
He has more than one "problem"! What's that about pigs and lipstick?
He has more than one "problem"! What's that about pigs and lipstick? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's when Palin tried to put lipstick on you and fuck you in the ass with a strap-on.
Now I know what your problem is with the waiters at Tallywackers.... Your Hillary cackle ain't makin' it! Originally Posted by lustylad
Lame. But what else can I expect from the biggest limpdick on the boards. You put me on ignore yet, cunt?
Lame. But what else can I expect from the biggest limpdick on the boards. You put me on ignore yet, cunt? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Is everyone that rejects your gay advances a limp dick there woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot ? What kind of award will you be getting for being the towns bukake king ? Hopefully some antibiotic shots and some antiseptic wipes !!!