Syracuse hotels.

I think I love you! Originally Posted by generalbob

You only say that because you want the new strap on I got for you. jk

What can I say... Once my limit is reached its reached and there's no secret about it.

You only say that because you want the new strap on I got for you. jk

What can I say... Once my limit is reached its reached and there's no secret about it. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Well wow lady! Quite a performance in this thread. Shame on any lady who succumbed to the abuses you described.

My favorite Syracuse hotels are in Rochester.
Well wow lady! Quite a performance in this thread. Shame on any lady who succumbed to the abuses you described.

My favorite Syracuse hotels are in Rochester. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Hahaha. I keep hearing this about ROC... I just might have to do it....
Hahaha. I keep hearing this about ROC... I just might have to do it.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
yup the best 'cuse hotels are in ROC
btw: do you like strip clubs? ahem just askin
yup the best 'cuse hotels are in ROC
btw: do you like strip clubs? ahem just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hahaha. You know I do!
Hahaha. I keep hearing this about ROC... I just might have to do it.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
Better hurry......thought you were leaving
Better hurry......thought you were leaving Originally Posted by splitlicker
How could she possibly leave now that's she's met me the studly God of all things sexual!
How could she possibly leave now that's she's met me the studly God of all things sexual! Originally Posted by generalbob
She says that to everybody
Better hurry......thought you were leaving Originally Posted by splitlicker
True enough, I am on to new adventures... but they're not far away and Bella stuck her boobies in my face and made me promise to visit often to play!
How could she possibly leave now that's she's met me the studly God of all things sexual! Originally Posted by generalbob
I'm taking you along. You can't protest cause I'll shove the dido in your mouth so I can't hear you!
She says that to everybody Originally Posted by splitlicker
Fucking dream crusher!
True enough, I am on to new adventures... but they're not far away and Bella stuck her boobies in my face and made me promise to visit often to play! Originally Posted by tinylatina
I just happened to witness that event and it was spectacular!
I'm taking you along. You can't protest cause I'll shove the dido in your mouth so I can't hear you! Originally Posted by tinylatina
Pretty sure I wouldn't be protesting much!
Oh, he has a unique style of his own that can only be called the rodeomann! A fucking loose cannon as far as I'm concerned. And to be perfectly honest the haggling was only one piece of the pie. A few of the other pieces would be:

*his absurd sense of entitlement that "you're supposed to be my friend so I am entitled to special treatment and special rates." He wanted a discount and wanted me to provide location as well. Mind you, I had driven a long way, as well, and have never offered to provide location ever. The suggestion was made to him that only booking one hour instead of more time would solve both his time and money issues but that wasn't good enough because what it didn't fix was his need for special rates and special treatment based on his absurd sense of entitlement to such.

*his inability to accept a no... So when he is told no he starts cussing me out and throwing a tantrum and making me out to be the asshole because he can't afford or just refuses to pay what is necessary to meet his request. Claims he's leaving the place he is at and then spends two days bitching, blowing up my phone from two different numbers, saying that I left him hanging because I didn't reply back again after he said he said he was leaving.

*constantly waffling back and forth about appointments and canceling.. but then I'm the asshole when I book something else that I know I can count on

*numerous lines crossed in regards to privacy and safety that I'll go more into later or privately but I will say that he shattered every ounce of trust and respect I ever had for him. No one's personal information is safe with him, guy or gal, and I will never trust someone's legitimacy again based solely on a review by him or him vouching for them.

I am seriously beyond done with him. Plain and simple. (so, Rodeo, you can stop with the PMs too - - the go fuck yourself really was the last response you'll get from me - I sincerely promise! So just stop!) Originally Posted by tinylatina

How much do the rest of us owe you for getting Rodeo Rydden off into the sunset?

Good job........ 👍

elg.......

fuckin bully-ess......
How much do the rest of us owe you for getting Rodeo Rydden off into the sunset?

Good job........ 👍

elg.......

fuckin bully-ess...... Originally Posted by elghund
Elg,

You owe me kisses... come pay up!

fucking elg.....