Squirting Girls List Update

*Raises Hand* Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berkleigh you're hot!
I can remember way back in the day when Roxy came all over me.... Originally Posted by verygood69
Yes I did and it was Great!

:x massmilie35:
  • zebra
  • 12-18-2014, 11:22 PM
My first experience with a squirter was with one of Roadking's UTR ladies on the ASPD board. While performing DATY I noticed something wasn't quite right, never seen a ladies pussy start rotating like this and about the time I moved my head away from her vagina & there she blew! Best way to describe it is you turn the hose bibb on the garden hose and the water come's squirting out of the end of the garden hose with force, the first squirt missed my head & face by hair strands. It shot across the room and I said cool, the second gusher came a few seconds later, with less force but still shot across the room and I thought to myself, whoo we're going to pantent this cause I've never seen anything like this before in my life! It was the bomb digity but it sure was messy.
I'm not saying that there is not a difference between female ejaculation and pissing on a client.

I'm saying most of you johns would not know the difference at the time.
Roxx looks HOT !!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing beats a squirting nurse in my book except for having two squirting nurses at the same time!!! Like squirters who can get off (squirt) very quickly!!!
From personal experience in the DFW area. My first experience was with Alaine and it was a very slow passion filled session. Alaine squirted and I was thrilled with the sensation. She cleaned us up and we moved away from the wet spot on the bed.
Brittney Leigh is another squirter that I have enjoyed. I was working on her G-spot and she began to yell Oh Oh then proclaimed she was squirting. I damn near killed my self to get down where I could lap it up.
The biggest squirter that I have been with is Yummy Marie of Houston. It was more of a gush rather than a squirt. Just to make sure it was squirting we than went to water sports so there was no doubt it was squirting. I felt fortunate that we had another bed to move to.
A wild question just how in the hell do you explain a soaked bed?
Laci French who lives in Colorado now but occasionally comes back to Dallas is a big time squirter with the right stimulation.
I've had the pleasure of being "annointed" by Maxxi. Friggin' nice!!
SO FAR:

DFW Girls who can squirt (YMMV):

Mya Michelle
Kelly Moore
Alaine
Annieftw
SensualNurseD
Thathotnurse
SimplyCindy
Phoenix Skye
Tara Evans
AngelaS
Chloe312
Miss Peggy Smith
Willow Breeze
Melannie_star
Genie in a bottle
Nastya w/Hitachi
Britney Vaughn Originally Posted by Invisible1

another one for this list is Southwest Fort Worth local talent Ryleigh Vega. Penetration is her thing. Do it right and stand back I mean be washed away. Ryleigh's dam is going to burst. Tsunami Vaga would be more accurate. I won't venture into the composition debate. What comes out of her doesn't smell There's just so damn much of it. She's the only provider I have ever known where a rubber ducky could be a sex toy