What would you do if a client offered you

Please don't piss around!?

Let's get one thing straight. DH told all of us he was going to Singapore...I'm not outing anyone..........Know what you speak of.....I had a serious question and you guys started playing with it so i went along.....Don't piss in the wind.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I stand corrected!!!!.....LMAO

This is not the first time you outed someone!

What serious question everyday you have 50 of these "serious" questions? I can't believe you think this is a marketing gig?
Can you get past how you met?

You could always try a "trial Marriage"...Once living together its a whole other ball game
Does living at the coin-op mean he gets free spins with the hired help?
Does living at the coin-op mean he gets free spins with the hired help? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
But it will be only one cover per help! anything else is extra!
I would just stock up, no need to run out.

http://www.bulkcondoms.net/
So when asked to say I do , can all of us say we already did?

What serious question everyday you have 50 of these "serious" questions? I can't believe you think this is a marketing gig? Originally Posted by auknowho

Like I said...DH told all of us he would be in Singapore....I did not OUT anyone...I don't do that. I can't believe you still reply with nonsense..Where did yo get the idea this is a marketing gig? I post, you reply...who's the fool.....You seem to have something against me.....What I do not know...I do not know you..Other than telling you that Sun Tzu is not the only tactitional book and not a bible..

Again DH- would you please tell this silly boy you yourself told everyone you were going to Singpore and everone wished you well. He did not mention dates or anything nor did I as I do not know. Outing is no joke. I don't do that. I did mention an online persona was on providerbuzz, but that was it....Don't go making accusations out of the blue for your own agenda here....

ROTFL at the fact you know well I don't out people but try to sway opinions...for what...what's in it for you? As for the person I mentioned was on providerbuzz, I also did not know he had a problem and apologized for it.....
So when asked to say I do , can all of us say we already did? Originally Posted by Htowner
None of you actually have.........not by me....
Like I said...DH told all of us he would be in Singapore....I did not OUT anyone...I don't do that. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
That is a wrong assumption again!! I have nothing against anyone! WTF are you talking about? you want to play or you don't want to play? you can't be pulling this "against" thing when you can't handle a conversation.

DH, another fresh blue water pill for the lady, I think she missed her evening dose!

What serious question everyday you have 50 of these "serious" questions? I can't believe you think this is a marketing gig? Originally Posted by auknowho
accused of outing by you...these accusations are nothing to play with..I think you missed your dose of aslavital...You seem to forget what you post...

You who follow Sun Tzu or claim to have fallen so easily...take their minds and their bodies will follow....your response is proof positive...you responded. YOUR mind was engaged in what I am writing.......so much you quote me.....I did not mention marketing at all you did. Check mate!

Notice I do not laugh at the defeat.....while you are "LMAO", you already lost. Sun TzU wrote "take their minds and their bodies will follow".....you did as you typed....Still I do not laugh.....

Sun Tzu
"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical. If it is to your advantage, make a forward move; if not, stay where you are. Anger may in time change to gladness; vexation may be succeeded by content."

Back to my wedding plans.....What should the party favors be. Or party favor gift bags be filled with.....? This is a fun fake wedding....Who knew, I was serious but this is fun too...What do the bridesmaids wear? The Reiki Energy ladies...

Back to my wedding plans.....What should the party favors be. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
rubbers

Or party favor gift bags be filled with.....?
Cum

.What do the bridesmaids wear?
Nothing
I know most of you missed the little gold nugget lost in the noise...........sofia "gets" me.....................and she's taking me to Singapore for the honeymoon to boot.

Can we bring Wayward for grins?

I need someone to play golf with while you are shopping?

Can we bring Wayward for grins?
Originally Posted by dearhunter
Sure. Sofia will need someone to play with when you are on the golf course
accused of outing by you...these accusations are nothing to play with..I think you missed your dose of aslavital...You seem to forget what you post...

You who follow Sun Tzu or claim to have fallen so easily...take their minds and their bodies will follow....your response is proof positive...you responded. YOUR mind was engaged in what I am writing.......so much you quote me.....I did not mention marketing at all you did. Check mate!

Notice I do not laugh at the defeat.....while you are "LMAO", you already lost. Sun TzU wrote "take their minds and their bodies will follow".....you did as you typed....Still I do not laugh.....

Sun Tzu
"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical. If it is to your advantage, make a forward move; if not, stay where you are. Anger may in time change to gladness; vexation may be succeeded by content."

Back to my wedding plans.....What should the party favors be. Or party favor gift bags be filled with.....? This is a fun fake wedding....Who knew, I was serious but this is fun too...What do the bridesmaids wear? The Reiki Energy ladies... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Many edit button I see, probably you can't stick you your words either, truly describe yourself. yeah good work with cut and paste on Sun Tzu.

Take your med now!
Like I said...DH told all of us he would be in Singapore....I did not OUT anyone...I don't do that. I can't believe you still reply with nonsense..Where did yo get the idea this is a marketing gig? I post, you reply...who's the fool.....You seem to have something against me.....What I do not know...I do not know you..Other than telling you that Sun Tzu is not the only tactitional book and not a bible..

Again DH- would you please tell this silly boy you yourself told everyone you were going to Singpore and everone wished you well. He did not mention dates or anything nor did I as I do not know. Outing is no joke. I don't do that. I did mention an online persona was on providerbuzz, but that was it....Don't go making accusations out of the blue for your own agenda here....

ROTFL at the fact you know well I don't out people but try to sway opinions...for what...what's in it for you? As for the person I mentioned was on providerbuzz, I also did not know he had a problem and apologized for it..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Agenda??? providerBuzz???
Looks like you have some mixed sh*t, in your little brain, go get it cleaned up, it will take more than deep blue water.