Whatever Happened To... (insert provider/hobbyist name)

What ever happened to the :Hotties:

and Nikita Sunset? Originally Posted by mike2
Nikita found a sugar daddy and moved to FL to be with him. I heard from her once about a year after her move when she contacted me to help get some online pics removed. She was still retired and happy at that time. She deserves a Cinderella life and I hope she has it.
The blonde from Lawrence (Amy) was in Texas the last I heard.
Jan Brady gone bad was one of my grooviest friends! I do miss her! I had a few fun and interesting times with Becky when we used to go to dinner on the Plaza. Most notably when we drove the wrong way UP a hill on a one way street. hahaha!!

Headmaster and his FANTASTIC group and then there was Dennis, Bless that man and I do hope he's looking down at us laughing!!!

xoxo
Jazz
Thanks for the post Jaz.

As I read it I went " I know her", "I know her", and "I know her." Doesn't always happen that way.

Dennis I did not but I know the legend of him.
Red head with freckles in the north land Jen
Jenna has had a difficult life; it's a sad story.

Carlie Fantasy - now there's a name I forgot. Ever see whiter teeth?

Zoey was so sweet, but with a naughty streak! Fun!

Dennis was a hoot! He could get us all so pissed and irritated at him and then have us all laughing 10 minutes later! I miss Dennis!!
Dennis was a hoot! He could get us all so pissed and irritated at him and then have us all laughing 10 minutes later! I miss Dennis!! Originally Posted by scorpio31
Aside from my friendship with him, I really miss his weekly newsletters . . . hard to believe that it will be two years next week since he passed.

I need to send some popcorn again to Sgt. Dumit and the gang and sign his name . . . maybe this Christmas.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Red head with freckles in the north land Jen Originally Posted by ekim008
When last I heard, a couple of months ago, she was providing in Omaha and working a legit job in our area.
It took a while to comb through the fog, but I finally remembered the name of the red head out of Topeka, it was Sara. Last I heard, she moved to NY, and that's where I lost track of her.
Dennis was a hoot!!!!

And yes Jackie his newsletters were always interestings. In those newsletters he could make a mountain out of a mole hill, then get me laughing hard, and then make some very interesting points. If I remember correctly, he always was throwing Bank of Am under the bus.
I would occasionally e-mail him about that, just laughing my ass off.

They broke the mold, with good old Dennis
Maybe not known in KC as well but what about Cheri, also known as Sweetblu4u.
Kit in Gladstone - only active for a short time

Lacy Kiana from Wichita - used to come to KC
What about Breanna with TLC
I need to send some popcorn again to Sgt. Dumit and the gang and sign his name . . . maybe this Christmas.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
I'm in for half!! LMAO

She worked for KC After Hours and was (estimating) in her late 30s or early 40s. With reddish hair and a sweet body, a very attractive woman.

I wish I could remember her name!