“Trump proven unfit for power again” - RWW Website Washington Examiner

You mean the drunk asshole who diddled himself on a movie?

Salty, Shirley you want to hear the sworn testimony of the people who deny these stories, right?

Of course, if the narrative turns out to be bullshit and they take the 5th, who will you blame it on this time?
Michael Flynn invoked his right against self-incrimination when asked whether he believed in the peaceful transfer of presidential power.

Reportedly Flynn wanted Trump to impose martial law and mobilize the U.S. military to seize voting machines across the the country after the 2020 election and until the Jan. 6 insurrection.
Then take back what you don't know. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Get real. I don't take orders from you, lol.
Then we will take your word for it that you don't know everything, and apply it accordingly to your various statements.
Dill the Dummy always late to the party. Read the posts it might help your comprehension. Trump was in the suburban not the limo. That’s been pointed out several times.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/28/trump-...dy-hutchinson/

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...hinson-1720126

Actually we know you know nothing. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Hutchinson's testimony mentions the Beast.

https://www.newsweek.com/three-denia...timony-1720338
  • Tiny
  • 07-04-2022, 10:11 PM
This is not an editorial from Huffington post, CNN or any of those other mainstream media outlets you fellas hate and revile. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for posting that. I've been reading about the Washington Examiner editorial for several days now but hadn't gone to the trouble to find it.

I understand the New York Post and Wall Street Journal editorial boards are on the same page.

The controversy about what Trump did or didn't do with his arms while on the way back to the White House is a side show. The body of evidence after the election up through and after January 6 and after is damning.

I do sincerely wish though that Jim Jordan and the other 5 pro-Trump Republicans McCarthy proposed for the Committee had been accepted by Pelosi. These hearings have been reasonably entertaining, but Jordan's grandstanding would have made them an absolute hoot, not to mention less of an advertisement for the Democratic Party.

The Democrats are taking this and running with it, putting lots of money towards supporting strongly pro-Trump Republicans in the primaries, knowing they'll fare poorly in the general election. They're devious rascals, those Democrats. For example, they might run an ad saying Harriet Hageman supports Trump and the big lie, so don't vote for her she's despicable. They know that will have the opposite effect on the Trump faithful. They'll see that and be more likely to show up at the polls to vote for Hageman in the primary. So Hageman wins the primary and the stronger candidate in the general election, Lynn Cheney, is shut out. I'm just making this example up, because Democrats won't waste their money on the Wyoming primaries since the Republican is a shoo in for the general election. But they are doing this in other places.

I also sincerely hope that Republicans don't nominate Trump in 2024. If they, say, put Tim Scott and Nikki Haley on the ticket, they'll wipe the floor with the tears of Democrats. Trump's only chance would be if Biden's nominated. And still who knows if he'd do any better than the the 7 million vote shellacking he took in 2020. Trump's a loser.
Then we will take your word for it that you don't know everything, and apply it accordingly to your various statements. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Do the same.
Thanks for posting that. I've been reading about the Washington Examiner editorial for several days now but hadn't gone to the trouble to find it.

I understand the New York Post and Wall Street Journal editorial boards are on the same page.

The controversy about what Trump did or didn't do with his arms while on the way back to the White House is a side show. The body of evidence after the election up through and after January 6 and after is damning.

I do sincerely wish though that Jim Jordan and the other 5 pro-Trump Republicans McCarthy proposed for the Committee had been accepted by Pelosi. These hearings have been reasonably entertaining, but Jordan's grandstanding would have made them an absolute hoot, not to mention less of an advertisement for the Democratic Party.

The Democrats are taking this and running with it, putting lots of money towards supporting strongly pro-Trump Republicans in the primaries, knowing they'll fare poorly in the general election. They're devious rascals, those Democrats. For example, they might run an ad saying Harriet Hageman supports Trump and the big lie, so don't vote for her she's despicable. They know that will have the opposite effect on the Trump faithful. They'll see that and be more likely to show up at the polls to vote for Hageman in the primary. So Hageman wins the primary and the stronger candidate in the general election, Lynn Cheney, is shut out. I'm just making this example up, because Democrats won't waste their money on the Wyoming primaries since the Republican is a shoo in for the general election. But they are doing this in other places.

I also sincerely hope that Republicans don't nominate Trump in 2024. If they, say, put Tim Scott and Nikki Haley on the ticket, they'll wipe the floor with the tears of Democrats. Trump's only chance would be if Biden's nominated. And still who knows if he'd do any better than the the 7 million vote shellacking he took in 2020. Trump's a loser. Originally Posted by Tiny
In Salty's favorite poll Trump holds a 1.8 point lead over Biden. Considering that Biden is at 38% approval, that should tell you all you need to know about whether Trump can beat Biden in a general election. As we all know 2 years is an eternity in politics. Biden's fortunes can only get better as eventually the economy will take a positive turn and war in Ukraine will be baked in. Trump on the other hand will likely find himself getting bashed even worse and maybe even find some of those indictments of his closest staff (meadows in particular) to be rather inconvenient after the midterms when all of the J6 committee information is provided to the Justice Department.

Trump will announce his 2024 run soon to try to keep Haley and DeSantis from running.
... Actually, she wasn't in the room when Trump
or whomever threw the plate... She was in the room
a bit after it happened - talking to a busboy
who was not in the room when it happened either.

The busboy told her that somebody said that Trump
threw a plate at the wall... So HER knowledge of THIS
was again second or third-hand.

And as I mention before - WHEN did throwing a plate
become a criminal act? ... And is there a rubbish can
where the plate was thrown?

This is all getting sillier and sadder by the minute, mates.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Can you provide some dispute to the other things that were said, like, that he was aware the crowd was armed and wanted them to head to the Capitol anyway. You do such a good job of pointing out the really irrelevant stuff from the testimony.
They’re too busy measuring the inside of the vehicle.

The smoking gun, however, was his full knowledge of the dozens -if not hundreds - of concealed weapons in his mob.
They’re too busy measuring the inside of the vehicle.

The smoking gun, however, was his full knowledge of the dozens -if not hundreds - of concealed weapons in his mob. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If those weapons were concealed would anyone one really know who was carrying and who wasn't? Or did Trump hand out weapons to "His" mob and tell them to hide them under their shirts, lol
So you’re disputing things you haven’t even bothered to educate yourself on. Lol. Good grief.
He does that a lot. But it is his opinion......he doesn't know anything.
So you’re disputing things you haven’t even bothered to educate yourself on. Lol. Good grief. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah, I'll dispute anything that comes from the media. You'll believe anything you see or hear on Television.
You said over and over the testimony under oath is a lie. Then you don't back it up.....because you can't.

Your opinion has a value of.........