Best Upstate NY showcases?

hehe why thank you . Yes that was part flirting and part truth. I actually do draw and paint. There is a really good chance I would ask you to model for a drawing. You have great features. I promised Rooster a long time ago I would post some thing. To give you an idea of the stuff I am into http://www.dzimirsky.com/works/works-overview.html
he is a good friend and I studied with him. I have not had a chance to touch pencil to paper in a long time and he has been on me about that. But in December I will finally be free to do it again. I would post the last thing I worked on but then I would be outing myself, because it could be easly traced back to me. So I will have to do some thing new that can not be traced back to me so easily. Originally Posted by tsmtogo
You can do that?! I am impressed, being an artist myself, perhaps a nude draw/paint off is in order you can pencil me in..and I can give you some Andy Warhol style lol

Thank you so much for the compliment! Would luv to see your work sometime xo

Dear FF
your pic's are very good. If I was looking, you had me long ago with your personality . Not the pics But and the don't work on me. at for some strange reason works better. PM me if you would like to read MY ROS's. I believe one can still out self. I'm even more strange like when not in a open forum.

Oki data then. That's two dog houses. 28 ta go (about, maybe more)
GP, errrr you forgot I love being in the doghouse
Who needs balls, when I just have ta be me Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

So you want this turned up then?!! Is that what you're saying lol
Frankie Fine definately gets it. She changes images often, has a variety of images, and shows her beautiful face. Only wish I could be her photographer.... BD Originally Posted by ben dover
Awww thanks!! xoxo

yes she does,

would say more, but someone got the doghouse lock in her hand. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

lol just where you like to be

have this snow bunny pic in the winter outdoors. i jacked off to that pic more than a kid finding his first playboy. it got me sound wound up i really couldn't sleep till i had her. incredibly she was even hotter in person if that possible. this was back in the day when i went by petiteassman Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
You and that pic eh?! Too cute lol thank you xo

Hmmm, is self outing a bananable offence? (The answer is nopity)

Maybe Frankie will put a couple of the snow bunnies back up...OR when the snow flies, she can make some naked snow angles. Originally Posted by Tiger

Maybe I will considering the mileage the other has had gotta luv TIG

TIG = PAM = TMI!! Originally Posted by Perryay
YJJ =IJK <3 xo
OMG
  • Tiger
  • 11-07-2013, 01:00 PM

So you want this turned up then?!! Is that what you're saying lol Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Instead of turning it up, can you just spin it around?

Nice new pic today in your showcase. (JB- Did you see it?)

So you want this turned up then?!! Is that what you're saying lol Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
if that's you, then I love it.
No not me..my butt isn't that big. Don't think it's that sexy either lol.

Butt I am working out, so it's sore ..anyways just thought I'd send you an OSD "friendly" since you luv the dog house sooo so much xo
strange the rump roast looks fine to me
OSD: I agree Hunter needs to add the pics from her last ad.. in fact the one that really needs to be added is the other one of her in front of the fire place... the one where she is sitting and has on what looks like a short orange mini. JMHO.
You can do that?! I am impressed, being an artist myself, perhaps a nude draw/paint off is in order you can pencil me in..and I can give you some Andy Warhol style lol

Thank you so much for the compliment! Would luv to see your work sometime xo Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
mmmm this would be my pleasure love .
  • Tiger
  • 11-09-2013, 06:44 PM

JB- Did you see Frankie's latest pics?
  • Tiger
  • 11-09-2013, 06:50 PM
OSD: I agree Hunter needs to add the pics from her last ad.. in fact the one that really needs to be added is the other one of her in front of the fire place... the one where she is sitting and has on what looks like a short orange mini. JMHO. Originally Posted by TheMajor88

• Tiger
  • 02-08-2014, 05:44 PM
  • Tiger
  • 02-08-2014, 05:50 PM