Have you ever fall for a provider?

Yes, we lived together for about two years. We still keep in touch and see each other occasionally.
No mam and no thank you I'm not interested in falling for a hooker or one falling for me that's just a disaster waiting to happen. I respect all you said berk and you do whatever you want to do live your life however you want to hun, but I was just saying that you can separate real from business and passion from chemistry. I don't doubt you have met great guys and just fell head over heels with them but in my opinion if it didn't end good then what was the point, you are still in the hobby right? So your few situations didn't end in marriage or you leaving the hobby for years or forever. You don't know if you have been in the hobby longer than me my eccie profile only shows when I join this site not how long I been buying pussy lmao. I most definitely been seeing providers far longer than 2009 when you join, but that's not a relevant point in this conversation or topic.

I get all that you said berk trust me I do I have always said that when it comes to sex most women bring their emotions and heart and feelings to the bedroom but men only bring their Dick lol. This is why so many men that do have SO can be in this hobby and just fuck women all day long with no feeling or attachment to it. Now granted you will have a few like the OP here that will catch feelings but it's really rare amongst men to see this happen. I'm only speaking for myself that it's just not a smart thing to let yourself get caught up with a provider that you are falling for, once real feeling come in the picture you are in trouble. Everything you said berk is ok in the RW but not in the hobby, so to say let yourself go with it and don't be guarded is the worst advice I have ever heard due to the fact that you and I both know that the hobby is a business and what makes it a business is the fact that money is involved and at some point exchange hands that's called a transaction love. Don't get that mixed up with true love or real feelings I will continue to be smart and use my brain in the hobby when it comes to providers.

There is not one single provider that I would want as a RW relationship not one and I don't want a provider to want my ass either in a real relationship. The relationship would be completely pointless because for one I'm not going to leave the hobby just to be with someone I met in the hobby or outside the hobby No Mam. Most guys have fun doing this shit and some of us can afford to just throw money around to see some of you great ladies, but berk for me it's all fantasy hun and of course yep business Originally Posted by suiram77

Jesus Christ man I can't even respond to this because PUNCTUATION!!!
Personally - I fall for almost everyone... women are women, what's not to love?

You know how we write "IOP"? It's like that only no "IO" for some of us...

Some of us just don't know how to fake it, so you get attached...

Just don't marry them...

(Shut up Berkleigh! I can hear the laughter!)

(NOTE: SCRIBE gets married... a LOT...) Originally Posted by Scribe
Lmfao!!! You know I love you!
We are so much alike I swear and We fall hard don't we?!?!
At least we have some great stories to laugh about!!!

Yw Tara just the truth hun Originally Posted by suiram77
I am so in love with Tara. She is wonderful. Seriously. But i have to admit, I have used Tara in the past. I am so ashamed, but it was to get to her dog. He is a great buddy and friend. I miss him when I am away.
I have for one and don't even know why either. I purposely try to avoid her now, I've seen so many providers but this one just got to me for some reason. Funny thing is she's not the sexiest provider I've seen and I have a hard time popping because her kat is loose. Weird shit
You all gave good advise, I read everyone of the carefully. You're right, I have to be careful not let my true emotion fall for that.
I'm not crazy but it is hard not to let your emotion takes over you. That's the hard part to separate reality world vs. escape from reality.
Not sure where to meet women that's truely real Originally Posted by bonner111
OK... let me bust THIS myth...
If you are looking for a woman, whom will love you and not cheat? Then your odds of that are the EXACT SAME with dating or marrying a girl off eccie, as a girl in the RW. (NOTE: your odds of getting an STD are THE EXACT SAME with BB an eccie girl, as unprotected with a sweet, honest girl you meet at a church social with her parents and grandparents!)

The difference is, here you KNOW with an eccie girl that she is getting "strange", and in the RW you have the embarrassment of believing she would be faithful - only to have to learn she's not (usually when you catch her - and it's a big crying thing "I'm so sorry, it was one time, it won't happen again"...blah blah blah).

Eccie girl will also be better in bed; and if the RW girl is "just as good", then she got that way from much practice (and her "practicing" won't stop with you).

I have basically come to the conclusion that women are far less capable of fidelity than men; and attractive women - who are used to attention and flirting, will always stray - no matter your money, status, looks, or how well they are treated.

So, if you're not looking for "long term"... looking here is just as good (or bad) as MATCH, eHARMONY, POF, or ChristianSingles, etc... The BETTER plan, is find a girl who you both agree to an open relationship and (date or marry) her.

(Her) "I'm cheating! I'm so sorry!" (You)"Hey! Me too! No problem! Let's all go to Colette's!"
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2017, 09:05 AM
If you are looking for a woman, whom will love you and not cheat? Then your odds of that are the EXACT SAME with dating or marrying a girl off eccie, as a girl in the RW. (NOTE: your odds of getting an STD are THE EXACT SAME with BB an eccie girl, as unprotected with a sweet, honest girl you meet at a church social with her parents and grandparents!)

The difference is, here you KNOW with an eccie girl that she is getting "strange", and in the RW you have the embarrassment of believing she would be faithful - only to have to learn she's not (usually when you catch her - and it's a big crying thing "I'm so sorry, it was one time, it won't happen again"...blah blah blah).

Eccie girl will also be better in bed; and if the RW girl is "just as good", then she got that way from much practice (and her "practicing" won't stop with you).

I have basically come to the conclusion that women are far less capable of fidelity than men; and attractive women - who are used to attention and flirting, will always stray - no matter your money, status, looks, or how well they are treated.

So, if you're not looking for "long term"... looking here is just as good (or bad) as MATCH, eHARMONY, POF, or ChristianSingles, etc... The BETTER plan, is find a girl who you both agree to an open relationship and (date or marry) her.

(Her) "I'm cheating! I'm so sorry!" (You)"Hey! Me too! No problem! Let's all go to Colette's!" Originally Posted by Scribe
You lost your mind if you believe what you typed LOL, You went from church going women to POF and eccie providers being the same? The hobby has gotten to you, time to step back into reality......
Been there done that. Married and divorced also.

I think it's ok...If that's your individual choice...But already too many potential issues right at the beginning.. just from how you met. Originally Posted by Analeese
So that's why Spuarman is so hurt.

(Her) "I'm cheating! I'm so sorry!" (You)"Hey! Me too! No problem! Let's all go to Colette's!" Originally Posted by Scribe
We could make it work Stacy. At least for an hour.

STORY OF MY LIFE!!!

You lost your mind if you believe what you typed LOL, You went from church going women to POF and eccie providers being the same? The hobby has gotten to you, time to step back into reality...... Originally Posted by BLM69
Um no. Everything he said is literally spot on. We just had this conversation yesterday.
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2017, 10:49 AM

I don't care if what you type is true or not, but it assumes facts not in evidence. Not only that, but who could ever know?

There are some very honest girls in the hobby, and out of the hobby. The honest girls in the hobby are open about what they do, and the honest girls outside of the hobby can be telling the truth about their sexual history.
Don't expect me to tell the truth about my sexual history cause I don't even remember them all!
I am so in love with Tara. She is wonderful. Seriously. But i have to admit, I have used Tara in the past. I am so ashamed, but it was to get to her dog. He is a great buddy and friend. I miss him when I am away. Originally Posted by Knighthawk
Aww i love you too. And so does mr Parker. Wagging his tail
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2017, 11:17 AM
STORY OF MY LIFE!!!

Um no. Everything he said is literally spot on. We just had this conversation yesterday. Originally Posted by berkleigh
Then it must be true what he believes, You two are perfect for each other Let us know how it works out 5 years from now LOL

Guys come here to empty their balls and move on! We get to choose when we're bored/done and find the next young fine thing that pops up! crossing the line will never end well, even if it seems great at the time
Then it must be true what he believes, You two are perfect for each other Let us know how it works out 5 years from now LOL

Guys come here to empty their balls and move on! We get to choose when we're bored/done and find the next young fine thing that pops up! crossing the line will never end well, even if it seems great at the time Originally Posted by BLM69
Reality checks don't work for people with their heads in the clouds. The hobby equates to dropping loads for dollaz! It doesn't work without one or the other component. All that other bullshit is for the birds!

Oh yeah, OP, plenty of people fall for hookers. They have a name for them, suckers!