Bill Clinton....Tangled up in Blue!!!!

The left reeks of fucking hypocrisy!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Some people are just unteachable. Embrace your ignorance, IB. You've earned it. My pizza's ready. See ya'll tomorrow.
Some people are just unteachable. Embrace your ignorance, IB. You've earned it. My pizza's ready. See ya'll tomorrow. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You'd be the hypocrite perennially embracing ignorance.

Some people are just unteachable. Embrace your ignorance, IB. You've earned it. My pizza's ready. See ya'll tomorrow. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Did you Fed Ex it from Pittsburgh? Houston Pizza must suck. Or did you buy a frozen one?

Some people have nothing to teach.
This photo literally defines in one picture the presumptuousness, self entitlement, and utter disdain for the American people and sanctity of the Presidency that Trump and his administrations' underlings have displayed since day one. This bitch is sitting there like a little 14 year old playing with her fucking phone in the goddam Oval Office in the immediate sight of the fucking president and his distinguished guests, completely ignoring them all. YOU FECKLESS CUNT! GET YOUR FUCKING FEET OFF THE FURNITURE! Originally Posted by Lapdog
Hell everyone puts their feet on that cheap couch. I tied my shoe on it a few times.
This photo literally defines in one picture the presumptuousness, self entitlement, and utter disdain for the American people and sanctity of the Presidency that Trump and his administrations' underlings have displayed since day one. This bitch is sitting there like a little 14 year old playing with her fucking phone in the goddam Oval Office in the immediate sight of the fucking president and his distinguished guests, completely ignoring them all. YOU FECKLESS CUNT! GET YOUR FUCKING FEET OFF THE FURNITURE! Originally Posted by Lapdog
Which is worse...the married PRESIDENT getting a blow job there from an intern young enough to be his daughter??
I have got to give it to him...no President before or since has done something as Presidential as only a Democrap could!!
DO TELL...junior Sample...
And now for the rest of the real story.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-couch-n727576

Although she said she didn't follow the debate over the image due to a "busy day" ahead of Trump's Congressional address, she said a few reports showed that she was positioned on the couch in order to get the perfect picture of the meeting.

"We had the largest gathering of men and women to date in the Oval Office for a picture. These are the presidents and other leaders within the historically black colleges and universities, and they came to visit the White House — of course today the president signed the executive order on HCBUs [sic]," Conway told Dobbs, adding that many of the people in the room had defended her.

"I was being asked to take a picture in a crowded room with the press behind us, and I was asked to take a certain angle and was doing exactly that," Conway said. "I certainly meant no disrespect. I didn't mean to have my feet on the couch."
Typical deflection bullshit one more time. There was already a photographer in the room. After all, someone snapped this picture. I thought she was a senior adviser, not a photographer. That bullshit lie is too weak to stand on its own merit. It's nothing more than a very flimsy excuse.
Interesting delima.

One poster wants to demonize Kelly Ann for sitting on the couch with her feet curled under her, all the while ignoring the President of the United States propping his feet upon various government furniture in a nonchalant manner.

Perhaps both are being disrespectful.

Is that so hard to accept?
doesn't look like kelly anne has her shoes on at least from what I can see in that picture

maybe so but just from how shes sitting I wouldn't think so
Typical deflection bullshit one more time. There was already a photographer in the room. After all, someone snapped this picture. I thought she was a senior adviser, not a photographer. That bullshit lie is too weak to stand on its own merit. It's nothing more than a very flimsy excuse. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Awww, is whittle lappy dog unhappy that Kelly wasn't just "playing" with her phone and was possibly doing something constructive as apparently she was being asked to.

The whole whittle demonization of that original lack of context photo is suddenly destroyed by what actually took place.

Lapdog OWNS this thread Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm thinking you want to rethink your view.
Typical deflection bullshit one more time. There was already a photographer in the room. After all, someone snapped this picture. I thought she was a senior adviser, not a photographer. That bullshit lie is too weak to stand on its own merit. It's nothing more than a very flimsy excuse. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You'd be the one deflecting. The press corps photographers aren't part of Trump's staff. You hypocritically want to make an issue out of Kellyanne while you turn a fucking blind eye to Odumbo and Moochelle doing much worse.

doesn't look like kelly anne has her shoes on at least from what I can see in that picture

maybe so but just from how shes sitting I wouldn't think so Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
She took her shoes off to get on the couch to take pictures.
Awww, is whittle lappy dog unhappy that Kelly wasn't just "playing" with her phone and was possibly doing something constructive as apparently she was being asked to.

The whole whittle demonization of that original lack of context photo is suddenly destroyed by what actually took place.

I'm thinking you want to rethink your view. Originally Posted by eccielover
no, not rethinking.. bare feet vs. shoes, White House Aide vs. President.. these are not equivalents. and so what that the Press Corp isn't White House photography team? did they need Kellyanne's pics to PROVE that Black people actually were invited to meet with Trump?
Man! I bet that poor old beaver was worn out after dealing with that lineup. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Trumps baby dick ain’t enough for her
no, not rethinking.. bare feet vs. shoes, White House Aide vs. President.. these are not equivalents. and so what that the Press Corp isn't White House photography team? did they need Kellyanne's pics to PROVE that Black people actually were invited to meet with Trump? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What logical well reasoned response, especially the throw in the Black people part that has absolutely no relevance to Kelly Anne's activity of taking a photo that by all accounts she was asked to do and was defended when ignorantly attacked for that first out of context picture.

And apparently unless you were in the room, you have absolutely no clue what the people in the room "needed" or "wanted" in the context of the picture. It could have been Trump himself who asked her to take the photo. And if she slipped her shoes off, was certainly showing more respect for the furniture than most of the other photos presented of others.

Tell me again how it's always the right with snarky and bullshit responses to discussions.