Women of Texas - Stay Away from this SCUM - LickerLicense

TEXAS
STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS
Licker Lic is No Concern of yours or is He

now you go find something else to do with your life.

how fucking stupid are you to tell someone what to do about something that is none of your damn business Originally Posted by jindo
  • jindo
  • 06-22-2015, 07:09 PM
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1419635 Originally Posted by jindo
You are now a complete, self made ass. you really need to drop it before you get banned
  • jindo
  • 04-03-2016, 10:56 AM
Agreed with Katrina.

When I started providing on ECCIE a year ago, he threatened me with the exact same things. I remember being very afraid...ladies please thoroughly screen, this is more than doing reference checks!

If you need to talk, feel free to PM me love. Believe me, I've dealt with this firsthand. Originally Posted by bambigirl
I just Noticed that LickerLicense has FINALY BEEN BANNED

ABOUT TIME
Eccie Mods
Thank you
I miss the old days with hijacked Kenwood stereos and ninja's that save damsels in distress...

• !VI!
  • 04-03-2016, 12:00 PM
LickerLicense
this guy will threaten you and treat you like if you owe him the world

if you dont do what he says - he will threaten to have you thrown in Jail

he has been after this one gal on Eccie for so long that she finally had to close her Eccie and p411 accounts

she has had to go into hiding

STAY AWAY from LickerLicense !!! Originally Posted by jindo

i logged on just to like this post lol
I was wondering why he was banned, never heard any of this stuff before now.

And on a very important side note, !Vi! you need to post here more often. We need updates as to what is going on with you since you retired, as well as if there will ever be a possible comeback tour.
Why don't you just pm her, but wait, it wouldn't make any sense because the two accounts are controlled by the same person.

Hobby on
Nothing like bumping a year old thread.
Nothing like bumping a year old thread. Originally Posted by daty/o
It was a relevant bump. Licker had a history of antics. Old guys from Fort Worth deserve no mercy.
It was a relevant bump. Licker had a history of antics. Old guys from Fort Worth deserve no mercy. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I'm a middle aged guy from Fort Worth but I'm not a dick.
  • !VI!
  • 04-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Why don't you just pm her, but wait, it wouldn't make any sense because the two accounts are controlled by the same person.

Hobby on Originally Posted by mrredcat43

hahahahaha, i almost missed how quick people said weird things

but meh it's been like a prison but not bad, i'm visiting waco this week. Just wanted to see how the board has been, now that that's over happy hunting

-VJN
Don't think for a second FWOG is really gone for any length of time. He has been around for a long time and will just come back with a new handle, if he has not already
hahahahaha, i almost missed how quick people said weird things

but meh it's been like a prison but not bad, i'm visiting waco this week. Just wanted to see how the board has been, now that that's over happy hunting

-VJN Originally Posted by !VI!
!Vi! the more videos you upload the more I wanna make a video with you
Thank you Brandee69

Eccie Mod's and Admin's are Protecting Licker Lic.. Originally Posted by jindo

I did not read it that way. I read this as the mods asking for copies of PM's allegedly sent, unmoded, and so far - nobody has sent mods said PM's.

I don't see that as protecting Licker Lic... I see that as requesting evidence of a claim.