Ladies!!! What are your thoughts on getting a drink with a hobbiest

Well as long as the lady does not try to get me tipsy and take advantage of me I guess it will be ok
Man, this Coed shit is a cluster fuck. No wonder I stay out of here Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
He speaks much truth!😎😜
Some providers have ZERO dating life, so eating and drinking with clients is their only outlet for a "pretend" date with free drinks and a free meal. Some actually think they're dating the hobbiest and vice versa.
You're not though...🙄. It can be a very lonely life style if you allow it to be. Having a real job and an active social life and dating life helps keep things into perspective for ME personally. I think it's important to have a separate social life from The Hobby. On the other hand some providers advertise dinner and drink combo appointments and do well, but regardless of money, I just don't choose to hang out with a client for three or four hours at a time. I know, I know... I never have the politically correct responses, but you can guarantee I will always keep it 💯 and to me... that's worth its weight in gold.
Some providers have ZERO dating life, so eating and drinking with clients is their only outlet for a "pretend" date with free drinks and a free meal. Some actually think they're dating the hobbiest and vice versa.
You're not though...🙄. It can be a very lonely life style if you allow it to be. Having a real job and an active social life and dating life helps keep things into perspective for ME personally. I think it's important to have a separate social life from The Hobby. On the other hand some providers advertise dinner and drink combo appointments and do well, but regardless of money, I just don't choose to hang out with a client for three or four hours at a time. I know, I know... I never have the politically correct responses, but you can guarantee I will always keep it 💯 and to me... that's worth its weight in gold. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I think the same can be said for a lot of hobbyists who are too busy with work or they have no desire to have a relationship
  • BLM69
  • 05-14-2019, 04:52 PM
Without a dating life, where else can you get some bare cock without anyone finding out about it? RW women never bring up protection, they get insulted if you bring it up. I need to get back on POF
Okay, maybe just me but I took this a little different from the OP's original post. I took it as not as a "pre-" or "post-" conjugal visit hangout and not one that is influenced by that aspect. I took the original OP as "who wants to go hang out". Yes, if the lady gets a phone call and needs to leave, by all means, leave.

But if a hobbyist is hanging out at a local breastaraunt, watching some game, and willing to foot the bill for some lady to hang out, what does this lady have to lose? Free drinks, food and a crowd?

Who wants to meet me at Hooters or the Dairy-Ette (in east Dallas, look it up)?

Is it just me guys? (And we couldn't even fix a horses's bones.)
  • BLM69
  • 05-14-2019, 10:09 PM
It's a date man! Breast, Food and Sports.
But if a hobbyist is hanging out at a local breastaraunt, watching some game, and willing to foot the bill for some lady to hang out, what does this lady have to lose? Free drinks, food and a crowd? Originally Posted by unit12
Spending social time with a client before an appointment is actually a pleasant experience. I do it often and find it a great anticipation builder.

But, for what you are implying .... I have a quesiton.
Would you ask your hot female attorney, accountant or doctor to go hang out with you at a brestraurant?

What do you think the reaction to that would be?
It would make sense if you were a regular client who is benefiting their bottom "monetary" business.

I get what you are trying to say .... but this favorable gesture is, and by my experience .... somewhat out of balance with whom it actually benefits.
Frankly most all you gentleman have one thing on your mind, and eventually, even if it is constant unpaid invites to hang out .... our bottom line is being compromised. Most likely you would expect for her to do it again ... and again.

If you are lucky enough to hang out with a provider one time (outside of the business space), the expectation would be that the next one is is under business circumstances.
Perhaps there are gals who get lured into thinking so.

LAST NOTE: If we agreed to do this with several guys ... and spend an exuberant time doing so ... where does this get us? NOWHERE.

I suggest finding a civilian gal ... that is willing to do it for free .... all the time.
  • BLM69
  • 05-17-2019, 02:30 AM
[QUOTE=Torre Tames;LAST NOTE: If we agreed to do this with several guys ... and spend an exuberant time doing so ... where does this get us? NOWHERE.

I suggest finding a civilian gal ... that is willing to do it for free .... all the time.[/QUOTE]

Good points, it will get you 0$ and having to be bored with lonely guys for a couple of hours at a time, I'm sure if these guys put a ISO for a nice dinner and drinks, someone will bite, bunch of hungry women in here.
Good points, it will get you 0$ and having to be bored with lonely guys for a couple of hours at a time, I'm sure if these guys put a ISO for a nice dinner and drinks, someone will bite, bunch of hungry women in here. Originally Posted by BLM69

Hungry women is right. I had an off-the-clock dinner date with a lady a few years ago. She ordered a double shot right off the bat and kept talking about how good everything smelled, because she was starving. Of course, I told her to get whatever she wanted. She proceeded to order two entrees, then more shots before the food arrived, and then barely picked at her food and got it all wrapped up to go for later. I spent three times what I expected to for dinner. I chose never to see her again.
  • BLM69
  • 05-17-2019, 09:19 AM
Hungry women is right. I had an off-the-clock dinner date with a lady a few years ago. She ordered a double shot right off the bat and kept talking about how good everything smelled, because she was starving. Of course, I told her to get whatever she wanted. She proceeded to order two entrees, then more shots before the food arrived, and then barely picked at her food and got it all wrapped up to go for later. I spent three times what I expected to for dinner. I chose never to see her again. Originally Posted by Ipthirteen1701
Taking advantage is not cool, I would said separate checks please, I'm a dick like that if you try to play me
Hungry women is right. I had an off-the-clock dinner date with a lady a few years ago. She ordered a double shot right off the bat and kept talking about how good everything smelled, because she was starving. Of course, I told her to get whatever she wanted. She proceeded to order two entrees, then more shots before the food arrived, and then barely picked at her food and got it all wrapped up to go for later. I spent three times what I expected to for dinner. I chose never to see her again. Originally Posted by Ipthirteen1701
Should have taken her to Taco bell. Get the taco party pack lol