Lets start a new Booty thread! 2024 let's represent!

Enough with hijacking this thread with the petty arguments.

This thread needs to be back on topic.

Warnings and points have been delivered.
Oops my booty is too big to upload
Here we go
Attached Images File Type: jpg nadiajeans.jpg (37.1 KB, 654 views)
Here we go Originally Posted by Nadia Rios
Nadia, that is an AMAZING booty! Thank you for sharing!

Another nice booty.. another one that I want to hear how it sounds when smacked

Sheesh, Latina's I tell you
NGL Houston be having some of Thee Finest women
Feel free to drop the link luv, so you can educate us all. Because when I searched it up, the dry powder goes for $40+.....
Personally I prefer the authentic kind, from reputable sellers.
Its like they always say though, you get what you pay for....
I'm not interested in being cheap nor am I trying to purchase low quality supplies.

But if you ACTUALLY COULD put us on to some better priced, high quality gel, please inform us on where one can actually purchase it, because that would be very helpful, and highly appreciated, nonetheless.

Til then though.......I'll assume that those prices sound way too good to be true, for some authentic, reputable gel.....Feel free to prove me wrong though

#SeeingIsBelieving
#MakeMeABeliever Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Premium Nuru Massage Gel Powder | 5g Travel Sachet Makes 500ml/ 16.9 fl oz | Made in Japan Paraben & Glycerine Free

https://www.amazon.com/Nuru-Massage-...8-4&th=1&psc=1
Can someone PLEASE anatagonize me some MORE with some beautiful pics of sweet succulent buns to satisfy my sweet tooth?!!!

I love ogolling delicious derrieres.

But it seems SOME folks would rather focus on spreading negativity and false information whilst thread hijacking, probably because they can't seem to find find any legs or cheeks to spread instead

Me personally, I'd rather focus on a nice cock or a beautiful ass as i watch time pass. Hence why I'm dolled up now and currently otw to go out on a dinner date with a regular. Then of course back to his place for dessert.

Perhaps those who lack ass in their life will appreciate this pic..since my ASS is all they seem to think about and focus on anyways lol

WonderWoman to save the day and the masses from lack of asses

I'm sure i can speak for myself as well as many others when i say, that I'd only trust reputable reviews from REPUTABLE sources, who've actually PURCHASED the item they're reporting on, before i decide to take what they say at face value anyways....this can be applied to many things, in every day life as well as the hobby world....so feel free to check out my reviews and Twitter for more laughs, ass and sexxxy pics from YOURS TRULY
I have a face.. i mean a place you can sit that booty at Deja
here's my ass
Attached Images File Type: jpg butty.jpg (91.4 KB, 582 views)
yummy ladies above
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_4799.jpeg (97.6 KB, 581 views)
Very nice SCG and DallasRain!!! Thank you for sharing with us!
I wanna join in the fun!
I posted mine in my gallery.
I wanna eat em all !