whats more attractive to a hobbiest?

• Seedy
  • 07-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Brooklyn, if you come to Houston you will find that the guys in Houston use that as a sign of affection. And themselves are the fucktards. And the more highly evolved modtards.

It just helps them remember their place in things, and why they are here. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Pistolero, are you saying the rest of us fucktards, are just a bunch of knuckle dragging neanderthals....LMFAO
Well seedman, as they say, if the shoe fits !!

I tried but could not come up with neanderthal. Thanks for the help. lol
Brooklyn, if you come to Houston you will find that the guys in Houston use that as a sign of affection. And themselves are the fucktards. And the more highly evolved modtards.

It just helps them remember their place in things, and why they are here. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Affection...heh.
Smh all I can say..

I'd like to debate if modtards really ARE more evolved forms or fucktard or an actual regression of the species...
Attractive in a physical sense...it really depends on the day and the specific physical characteristics that I am looking for such as race/ethnicity, hair, eyes, etc...

What makes me call her: If she has p411, reviewed, enjoys the intimate situations that I desire for that moment, etc..

As many have mentioned before...all of the above in concert with the specific desires of the moment.
To make the first contact - waist to hip ratio
Second contact - beautiful toes , fingers , attitude
I like to meet someone at social and see if we click. Confidence goes a long way in terms of mi calling her as well as that sexyal aura.

Check out my last review

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=515138
1) First I look for a woman that fits my criteria for attractiveness.
2) Then I research any reviews that would give me an insight into her ATTITUDE and menu (no cbj)
3) I check the boards to make sure she's not the kind that starts ridiculous posts while stoned.
Looks are always good in this hobby.
Service is always a plus in this hobby
Attitude is a re-turning quality (makes me want to re-turn or tell my friends)
Social Skills, maybe if we were going out to dinner or meeting for drinks with friends...
My thing is, I am not 20 years old, so it don't stay hard for 1 1/2 hours no more, I have to break it into 2-3 intervals over the hour. So if she doesn't have any good conversation skills then wtf are we going to do between intervals/burst of energy....Suck on a limp dick????
Seriously, the bottom line is all the above plus good convo....
1: Breathing is good.
2: Not looking like Medusa is even better
3: Willingness to fuck me for rack rate and no up charges for my little dick, Fucking awesome.
Looks are big, I find it strange when providers don't even bother posting a photo of themselves. How would I know if I were interested? The rest are very important, especially general attitude but the looks open the door.
<------- TAKING NOTES
Looks are big, I find it strange when providers don't even bother posting a photo of themselves. How would I know if I were interested? The rest are very important, especially general attitude but the looks open the door. Originally Posted by exoticdanceweardealer
Looks get someone interested (services, price, and location do too but that first click of someones picture is what really grabs them), and the attitude is what keeps them coming back (as well as giving the provider a stellar review).

If you give the best head in the world, great. If you're the hottest chick (eye the beholder not withstanding), great. However, if you're stuck-up about it and not interested in providing YOUR client with the time of his life, then the first two points are useless and moot.

There's no right answer for "body type" or even "what's on the menu". Some men like bigger women, and some smaller women. some prefer cbj (minority as it may be) and some men prefer bbj. If that's the case, what do you think the deal breaker will be? Pro tip: bragging about smoking kush in a Caddie isn't going to make you stand out in a positive light; attitude is what guys will remember the most.

If you say you're a nymph, be a nymph. If you say you LOVE what you do, then LOVE it. If the guys walk away thinking you had a great time (even if they told you what to do the whole time) because you really love what you do, that will show up STRONG in a review.

Short answer: a blowjob is great, but the best blowjob is when the girl is enthusiastic about it and the guy believes that she's loving it as much as he is.

Super short answer: Positivity and energy.

Either way, I'm sure all this has been covered already. Best of luck to the providers out there.
I am attracted to submissive asian spinners <5'/<100lbs.