Twitler takes more than 100,000 Kavanaugh documents off the table in time for his confirmation hearings. Can you say COVER UP?

What is your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just trying to help you. Your post above contains 4 words. If you split it up, you can post 4 times instead of once.

You've already surpassed LexusLover to move into 3rd place in all-time eccie post count.

41,492 posts.

Don't slow down by attempting to engage in any deep thought. Better if you don't think at all. Just keep spamming.

Thinner and thinner. Flimsier and flimsier.

What's your next goal in life, yssup. Overtaking pyramider?
I follow the rules. I did then and I do now, Ellen.

Thanks! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
#metoo
Your posts are getting thinner and thinner, flimsier and flimsier. How come? Originally Posted by lustylad

he's running out of gas.

Oh let's talk pretense Yussup. You called me all kinds of names prior to this new Eccie. And now ---hmmmm,you are preaching about tolerance? Please do tell me how you personally practice tolerance... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
What is your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Its in eye of the beholder on tolerance.
Just trying to help you. Your post above contains 4 words. If you split it up, you can post 4 times instead of once.

You've already surpassed LexusLover to move into 3rd place in all-time eccie post count.

41,492 posts.

Don't slow down by attempting to engage in any deep thought. Better if you don't think at all. Just keep spamming.

Thinner and thinner. Flimsier and flimsier.

What's your next goal in life, yssup. Overtaking pyramider? Originally Posted by lustylad
He is getting close.
Documents? You want documents? Here you go. Just a sample...

This is the kind of shit Republicans get when they ask for documents. If it's good enough for them it should be good enough for dimocrats.
LOL!

At least they comply.
LOL!

At least they comply. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ya mean like those Fast And Furious documents that were requested from Eric Holdup and odummer decided to withhold for " executive privilege so Holdup wouldn't get ANOTHER contempt of Congress citation. THAT kind of compliance ?????
Ya mean like those Fast And Furious documents that were requested from Eric Holdup and odummer decided to withhold for " executive privilege so Holdup wouldn't get ANOTHER contempt of Congress citation. THAT kind of compliance ????? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That's "different" .... !!!!! Didn't you know?

Cruz said it best .... the current nominee produced ...

more ... than the TOTAL amount of documents the last FIVE NOMINEES produced collectively ... whether appointed by Republican or Democratic Presidents. That's not all he said about the Kav ... and he's more qualified to "vet" the nominee that anyone else on the committee. Begin with he's known the man and his family personally for about 20 years.

Obaminable couldn't produce his original birth certificate or his college applications and transcripts!!!!! Dems said NOTHING!