THE RISE OF OBAMA'S ISLAMIC SLAVE STATE !

So you foreign policy dunce you're a jagoff, do you really believe our national interest and security are well-served when we draw red lines and fail to enforce them, NO, not really promise assistance and fail to deliver any, NO, not really or proclaim we will "destroy" ISIS and follow up with a "desultory offensive" against them? No. But you blame it all on POTUS, which is ridiculous.

Do you really believe those punk terrorists are not emboldened when we react to their massacres and other atrocities by blaming ourselves? I think these Islamic radicals really don't give two shits about US. They're fighting among themselves for control of the Muslim world, a world in which we don't exist. Rhetoric is not going to make them any more or less bold. "Blaming ourselves" is what you and your pals are doing day and night on here by standing against America.

Originally Posted by lustylad
You need to read more before you make ignorant assumptions, Junior.

Now I've got to get ready for that Steelers game ... errrr ... Ravens game!
So you foreign policy dunce you're a jagoff, do you really believe our national interest and security are well-served when we draw red lines and fail to enforce them, NO, not really promise assistance and fail to deliver any, NO, not really or proclaim we will "destroy" ISIS and follow up with a "desultory offensive" against them? No. But you blame it all on POTUS, which is ridiculous.
And you don't blame the POTUS? Do you really want me to post videos of him proclaiming his red lines? Or making hollow unfulfilled promises to assist the Free Syrian Army? Or insisting on micro-managing every pinprick airstrike in Syria? These are all major self-inflicted foreign policy errors. No one other than the POTUS is to blame for them.

Do you really believe those punk terrorists are not emboldened when we react to their massacres and other atrocities by blaming ourselves? I think these Islamic radicals really don't give two shits about US. Then why do they behead our citizens and post the videos online? Why did they launch 9/11? Why the attacks in Ottawa, Sydney and Paris in the past 2 months alone? Why are they waking up every day plotting to kill us if they don't give two shits about us? They're fighting among themselves for control of the Muslim world, a world in which we don't exist. So you're sanguine about letting ISIS gain access to massive oil revenues with which to finance their terrorist mischief on a wider global scale? How bad does it need to get before you finally wake up, assup? Rhetoric is not going to make them any more or less bold. We need a POTUS who gets the rhetoric right and isn't all hat and no cattle. After years of apologizing we now say our policy goal is to "destroy ISIS". Hollow rhetoric followed by meek action doesn't impress anyone. Originally Posted by lustylad
You need to read more before you make ignorant assumptions, Junior. Cut the phony patronizing crap, it doesn't help your case. Who are you reading, Noam Chomsky? If you are so well read, why are your arguments so alarmingly weak and unpersuasive?

Now I've got to get ready for that Steelers game ... errrr ... Ravens game!
Yeah, we got beat last week. I just hope the Ravens pound the shit out of Tom Brady even harder than they knocked Ben around! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
. Originally Posted by lustylad
None of this shit would be happening if Bush, Cheney and the rest of the neocon republicans had been smart enough to leave Saddam alone. Law of unintended consequences strikes again.
You're squealing louder than the street skank who sat on a parking meter.

You asked questions. I provided answers, most of which probably concur with your viewpoints.

You lost control of your bladder.

Pretty simple to see why you're still in the D-League, Junior.
You asked questions. I provided answers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's a start. I followed up on your answers. So you're tapping out?

I thought you were watching the Baltimore-NE game. Doesn't anything take your mind off street skanks and bladder issues?
I am watching it.

Very entertaining this far.
None of this shit would be happening if Bush, Cheney and the rest of the neocon republicans had been smart enough to leave Saddam alone. Law of unintended consequences strikes again. Originally Posted by timpage
Do you really want to go down the list of democrats who voted for military action against Iraq?

Or don't you even remember that little piece of legislation passed by Bill Clinton and the democrats about REMOVING Saddam from power. Stupid shit, can't even remember recent history.
Do you really want to go down the list of democrats who voted for military action against Iraq?

Or don't you even remember that little piece of legislation passed by Bill Clinton and the democrats about REMOVING Saddam from power. Stupid shit, can't even remember recent history. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Yeah, why don't we post it again? Same shit, different day. Poor timmytard just can't remember any of this stuff.

MADELEINE ALBRIGHT, SECRETARY OF STATE, CLINTON ADMINISTRATION: "Iraq is a long way from Ohio, but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risk that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face. And it is a threat against which we must and will stand firm. In discussing Iraq, we begin by knowing that Saddam Hussein, unlike any other leader, has used weapons of mass destruction even against his own people." (CNN's "Showdown With Iraq: International Town Meeting," 2/18/98)

SANDY BERGER, NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER, CLINTON ADMINISTRATION: "Some have suggested that we should basically turn away. We should close our eyes to this effort to create a safe haven for weapons of mass destruction. But imagine the consequences if Saddam fails to comply and we fail to act. Saddam will be emboldened believing the international community has lost its will. He will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction, and someday, some way, I am certain, he will use that arsenal again as he has 10 times since 1983." (CNN's "Showdown With Iraq: International Town Meeting," 2/18/98)

SEN. JOHN KERRY (D-MA): "Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity and secrecy, to continue to do so. ... It is a threat with respect to the potential of terrorist activities on a global basis." (Press Conference, 2/23/98)

SEN. JOHN KERRY (D-MA): "If you don't believe ... Saddam Hussein is a threat with nuclear weapons, then you shouldn't vote for me." (Ronald Brownstein, "On Iraq, Kerry Appears Either Torn Or Shrewd," Los Angeles Times, 1/31/03)2

SEN. JAY ROCKEFELLER (D-WV): "I do believe that Iraq poses an imminent threat, but I also believe that after September 11th that question is increasingly outdated." (Congressional Record, 10/10/02)

SEN. JAY ROCKEFELLER (D-WV): "Saddam's existing biological and chemical weapons capabilities pose real threats to America today, tomorrow. ... [He] is working to develop delivery systems like missiles and unmanned aerial vehicles that could bring these deadly weapons against U.S. forces and U.S. facilities in the Middle East. He could make these weapons available to many terrorist groups, third parties, which have contact with his government. Those groups, in turn, could bring those weapons into the United States and unleash a devastating attack against our citizens. I fear that greatly." (Congressional Record, 10/10/02)

SEN. HILLARY CLINTON (D-NY): "In the four years since the inspectors, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capability to wage biological and chemical warfare and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." (Congressional Record, 10/10/02)

Tim Russert: "Do you believe we could have disarmament without regime change?"
SEN. HILLARY CLINTON (D-NY): "I doubt it ... I can support the President. I can support an action against Saddam Hussein because I think it's in the long-term interest of our national security." (NBC, "Meet the Press," 9/15/02)

REP. NANCY PELOSI (D-CA): "Saddam Hussein certainly has chemical and biological weapons. There's no question about that." (NBC, "Meet the Press," 11/17/02)

SEN. CHARLES SCHUMER (D-NY): "[It] is Hussein's vigorous pursuit of biological, chemical and nuclear weapons, and his present and 10 potential future support for terrorist acts and organizations, that make him a terrible danger to the people to the United States." (Congressional Record, 10/10/02)

HOWARD DEAN, CURRENT DNC CHAIR, FORMER GOVERNOR OF VERMONT: "There are such a thing as international outlaws. I'm not sure if China is one, but I'm quite sure Iran and Iraq are." (CBC/PBS, "The Editors," 1/31/98)

SEN. TOM DASCHLE (FORMER D-SD): "Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people. It is essential that a dictator like Saddam not be allowed to evade international strictures and wield frightening weapons of mass destruction." (Congressional Record, 2/12/98)

SEN. HARRY REID (D-NV): "We had to attack. [President Clinton] had to do what his military advisors told him he should do ... Now is not the time for second-guessing or partisan finger-pointing. National security concerns must come first ... [Saddam Hussein] is too dangerous of a man to be given carte blanche with weapons of mass destruction." (From Brendan Riley, "Nevada Leaders React To Iraq Bombing," Associated Press, 12/26/98)

SEN. JOHN EDWARDS (FORMER D-NC): "Serving on the Intelligence Committee and seeing day after day, week after week, briefings on Saddam's weapons of mass destruction and his plans on using those weapons, he cannot be allowed to have nuclear weapons, it's just that simple. The whole world changes if Saddam ever has nuclear weapons." (MSNBC, "Buchanan And Press," 1/7/03)4

SEN. PATRICK LEAHY (D-VT): "I have no doubt Saddam Hussein is lying. He has lied countless times before. He is likely hiding weapons, including chemical and biological weapons. The U.N. Inspectors' Report leaves little doubt of that." (Congressional Record, 1/30/03, p. S1782)
How about the list of Republicans who agreed with their bullshit?
None of this shit would be happening if Bush, Cheney and the rest of the neocon republicans had been smart enough to leave Saddam alone. Law of unintended consequences strikes again. Originally Posted by timpage
True - but you are still an asshole!
How about the list of Republicans who agreed with their bullshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How about a list of Philistines such as yourself?
Again ... Removing Saddam from his power was one of the Dumbest Decisions ever made By Bush ... like why would you remove someone who was in control of that Region ?

I Think USA should mind their own fucking business and stop spending all your tax $$ on some Unnecessary Wars ... Like why you trying to fix someone else's country when Yours needs fixing? why you put the American people thru the Financial Crises so you take their hard working money and spend it on wars ? why are you even in the middle-east at the first place ?

Ohhh i forgot ... you there to stop the Terrorists ...

Yeah Congratulations you Succeed you turned the greatest country in the world to a broke one and now you landing Money from China ... Ohh and There is No more Terrorists Lmao ... Smh...

Or don't you even remember that little piece of legislation passed by Bill Clinton and the democrats about REMOVING Saddam from power. Stupid shit, can't even remember recent history. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Again ... Removing Saddam from his power was one of the Dumbest Decisions ever made By Bush ... like why would you remove someone who was in control of that Region ?

I Think USA should mind their own fucking business and stop spending all your tax $$ on some Unnecessary Wars ... Like why you trying to fix someone else's country when Yours needs fixing? why you put the American people thru the Financial Crises so you take their hard working money and spend it on wars ? why are you even in the middle-east at the first place ?

Ohhh i forgot ... you there to stop the Terrorists ...

Yeah Congratulations you Succeed you turned the greatest country in the world to a broke one and now you landing Money from China ... Ohh and There is No more Terrorists Lmao ... Smh... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
So if we the "USA" are so very wrong and fucked up, why don't you leave ? Can you not g to Saudi Arabia or one of the other beacons of tolerance and peace that you speak of ?
We had won the Iraq war; remember Obama administration claiming it to be one of their greatest achievements?

Then Obama withdrew ALL OF OUR TROOPS.....ignored the rise of ISIS......Iraq fell and we lost control of all the Iraq territory we had fought hard to win.

The lost of Iraq is on Obama. As is the rise of the evil ISIS slave state in Iraq and Syria that Obama enabled (thru his incompetence).

We had won the Iraq war; remember Obama administration claiming it to be one of their greatest achievements?

Then Obama withdrew ALL OF OUR TROOPS.....ignored the rise of ISIS......Iraq fell and we lost control of all the Iraq territory we had fought hard to win.

The lost of Iraq is on Obama. As is the rise of the evil ISIS slave state in Iraq and Syria that Obama enabled (thru his incompetence).

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
LMAO