Unlucky with Laura Lucks!

There are other fish in the sea broseph. Let this one go to Star Kist
I just wished you were nicer about handling things with me. I was and still have been polite and respectful about a very poorly handled situation. I wish you the best Laura, I'm disappointed things did not work out.

Xoxo
B0 Originally Posted by binary0rbit

Thank you BO. Even equipped with hard evidence you a remain a very diplomatic and kind hombre.

There are other fish in the sea broseph. Let this one go to Star Kist Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+1
What a beautiful Texas weekend it has been. Looks like a bunch of folks have had their say since I was last here. First let me apologize to binary, it seems there were some TCB issues. I frankly am still surprised that you allowed yourself to be burned for a room twice. For someone who has been around since the other board's day's you should know better than to have it happen once, much less twice. You know, fool me once yours, do it twice is my fault. Regardless, I apologize if, in sharing my experiences, I may seem to have had any doubts about your authenticity as Rand Al suggested.
Also Rand, you asked where Sixx and SuP had made any comments about Sixx calling LL out in coed. If you will read LL's review of 03/03/11, you will see many of the "pack" showed up to throw in their negatives.Now LL has had quite a few positive reviews since she has been here. Ones that say yes when the question would you recommend is asked.
What a beautiful Texas weekend it has been. Looks like a bunch of folks have had their say since I was last here. First let me apologize to binary, it seems there were some TCB issues. I frankly am still surprised that you allowed yourself to be burned for a room twice. For someone who has been around since the other board's day's you should know better than to have it happen once, much less twice. You know, fool me once yours, do it twice is my fault. Regardless, I apologize if, in sharing my experiences, I may seem to have had any doubts about your authenticity as Rand Al suggested. Originally Posted by oralick
No apology is warranted, as I stipulated, anyone reading my feedback should take it with a grain of salt. I appreciate your intentions but the point of my post was simply to bring a counter balance to otherwise glowing reviews. Had I had some alternative feedback posted perhaps I would have hesitated to jump aboard. Thanks for scolding me, but if we are chiding one another for things we "shouldn't" be doing, I'm not sure any hobbyist could escape judgment.

Best wishes,
B0
The jack off!! Shit!!! MyFreeCams.com!!! WAY cheaper. Originally Posted by lauralucks

Wild Thang!
Also Rand, you asked where Sixx and SuP had made any comments about Sixx calling LL out in coed. If you will read LL's review of 03/03/11, you will see many of the "pack" showed up to throw in their negatives.Now LL has had quite a few positive reviews since she has been here. Ones that say yes when the question would you recommend is asked. Originally Posted by oralick
SuP ain't part of any "pack," especially that one!

And yes, she has a lot of stellar reviews. Her outburst in this one, however, only further exposes an attitude issue that is at the root of her also stellar poor TCB skills.

I had her on my long list but had never been able to make it happen. It's pretty easy to see why.
SuP ain't part of any "pack," especially that one! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Well... Your name is officially on the Role..... Right under and to the right of mine as "Official Sidekick".

We even ordered you a vest.

No turning back now.
I thought it was more like this!

No.... Not until your Probation Status has ended and then the ears but only for the first year and then you get the Beer Hat
Also Rand, you asked where Sixx and SuP had made any comments about Sixx calling LL out in coed. If you will read LL's review of 03/03/11, you will see many of the "pack" showed up to throw in their negatives.Now LL has had quite a few positive reviews since she has been here. Ones that say yes when the question would you recommend is asked. Originally Posted by oralick
I see...I think you misunderstood the "calling out", possibly because you haven't read much of Sixx' posts or because you see him as part of the "pack".

Speaking of that, just who is the "pack"? Can you at least tell me who you think is in this "pack"?

You bring up her reviews, that's great that she has a lot of positive reviews, but no one in this thread is talking about her service being shitty. I'm sure she fucks like a bucking bronco and sucks like a champ. It's the TCB and the attendant attitude that comes with horrid TCB (and displayed here).
Thank you BO. Even equipped with hard evidence you a remain a very diplomatic and kind hombre.

+1 Originally Posted by Codybeast
+1 Amen brother!

This seems to be saying much more than "I don't give a fuck what you mongers think of me." I would interpret this as meaning that she views guys who pay to fuck her as pitiable losers - fat, smelly hairy guys who still live at "mom's house" - the kind who have to pay for pussy because they can't get it any other way. What a winning attitude. Originally Posted by mastermind238

Well, since we're dissecting everything, MY location is your mom's house. Not yours. That's not what I mean. I have not seen one guy that lives with his mom. And the few guys I know that do live with mom are pretty hot and loaded, just nerds who work for a video game company who love their moms and don't have time/energy to move out and find a wifey. So yea. Thanks for putting words in my mouth.
Listen, I get that some of you don't like a woman that doesn't come when she's called or roll over for a treat when she isn't hungry.

That isn't MY problem. If you want to make it your problem by dwelling and typing and yap yap yapping on the internets, that's ok. This is the good 'ol U.S. of A. and you can do whatever you please. Kind of. As far as worrying yourselves with me, anyway. What I don't get is why, if I'm soooo bad about keeping appointments, do these same people continue to try to book with me? If it's some sort of trap to punch me in my face or something, be slicker about it. If you're SERIOUSLY that interested in seeing me, I don't get it. I am nothing (as far as the hobby is concerned) but a different warm spot to put your whatevers into. There are a lot of those girls out there. A lot of really awesome, really pretty ones. Why are you wasting SO much time writing here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoe8_-e33lg

Basically because all these boys have a crush on you and linger on your every pronouncement Laura. Since you have chosen to diss the boys on this board, don't be surprised when your house gets TPed.

I also imagine you're increasing your call volume exponentially to every snotty comment you make here.