Do tattoo's matter ?

@ Tara are u really serious a man with a tramp stamp .... Wow wonder how his Dad feels about that ....
Welcome, Petite! Everyone obviously has their own opinion on this one, but since you seem to want some data, I'll add to the pool. Plus I get to put in my .02, which I always enjoy LOL!

Tattoo Art is just that - art. And as with any artistic expression, some adds to the beauty in the world and some takes away. For me, a tasteful tat, usually with some color in it, can very very sexy. Why? Because it is essentially naughty, and if the lady carries herself well with it and lets it add to her sensuality, then it can be a huge turnon, for me at least. I think the secret for my taste is when the art doesn't obscure the canvas. When it accentuates or adds, it can be fun, but when it becomes a covering and hides a woman's beautiful lines, then I no longer find it appealing.

Your art seems quite a nice addition, and some of my other faves have some nice art as well (Vixen pops quickly to mind - and other places as well, as does Allison) and a nice Tramp Stamp can be very sexy, esp over some tight shorts or a mini skirt. The most important part, IMHO, is the way the lady carries herself. If she's proud of it, it will usually look hot, and if she is using it to hide herself, it's almost sad.

Hope that helps, but the bottom line is that you are lovely and should do quite well here, methinks.
I think tattoos are hot and very sexxxy!!!
Petites Tat is awesome!!
Your tattoos, I'd have to say are an exception for me.... (1) well, because you are amazingly pretty, and (2) because the tattoos are good ones and seem to fit you! ;-)... Not that I'm biased or anything, mind you! ;-)
I'm not a tattoo fan but the popular tramp stamp looks awsome above a hot A$$.
i love me some tattoos...and yours... appears to be in the sexiest place a woman can have one...

but i dont like trailer park / prison ink.
I'm not a tattoo fan. I see providers who have a few; but that's despite of the tats, not because of them. I'll never see a provider with a lot of tats. But then, I'm old. Maybe those with a lot of tats don't want to see me anyway . . .
Im trying to figure out what to get on my left side now !!!
  • st929
  • 12-08-2010, 01:18 PM
I have to disagree with someones earlier post....I think a tattoo can make a lady look hotter because it adds a personal expression, but then again I am a fan of body art and have some and will be getting more.

Petite you are a very beautiful lady and your ink just makes your beauty pop.
Sweetie.. Tattoos ARE SEXY...
I found that 9 times out of 10.. the gents notice them, but just don't see them..
They are a part of us and add a little spice to our 'wrapping paper'...

They are beautiful and you are too..

Word!
Seems to me whether a provider likes her tattoos or that they mean something to her is irrelevant. Obviously, most like them and they mean SOMEthing or they wouldn't have had them tatted. I have my biases, but this isn't one of them. I didn't like them when chicks first started sporting them, but I have to admit to being smitten and aroused by some. The problem for me is piercings. Can't abide them. It's my humble op, of course. But I see some ladies who really look hot with them, but then when I zero in on their photos the piercings become apparent. Long story short, I'd definitely see a provider with even a lot of tattoos, but not with piercings. But, hey, I'm bent and acknowledge that forthrightly.
Tatoo's are cool - that is, tasteful ones. Artistically done, I dont mind full sleeves or for that matter full body ink. Jail house tatts, ink which isn't tastefully / artistically done, leads me to believe the wearer is stupid, a jailbird, a doper, or an idiot.
Tats that enhance a woman's beauty are not a problem for me at all, unless she is so covered you can't find what you are looking for! LOL! My current ATF girl has a couple of tats, one on her back and one on her ankle. I think they make her much sexier, at least in my eyes.
Petite I have not had the pleasure of meeting you but from the pics on your site I think you are one beautiful young gal, tats and all.