It's sad that All of the Republican leadership in Congress refused to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Selma

Let me explain what makes me unique and you not so much. I came from poverty to wealth through hard work. I can empathize with the poor while also condemning the lazy within the ranks of the poor. I can also relate to wealthy whites while supporting the ideals of hard work and and unity at the same time rejecting the notion of racism and bigotry.

I'm uniquely qualified to speak on this issue because I can relate to both perspectives whereas you cannot. Your viewpoint in all things is very limited. Jesus had similar qualities in that he could relate to poor and to wealth. Of course I'm not comparing myself to Jesus but if you're a Christian which most republicans claim to be then the lessons of the gospels are totally lost on you guys. Much of what you espouse is hypocrisy run amuk. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Zany, the only thing you are uniquely qualified to do is take a shit and wipe your ass. Just like the rest of us, except we use toilet paper.

• shanm
  • 03-08-2015, 09:12 PM

Would I call any black person the Nword to their face? No.

Would I call all those looters in Ferguson the Nword while hiding behind my computer screen? i think the answer is obvious enough. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
FTFY
FTFY Originally Posted by shanm
Oh yeah? Prove it. where am i in this photo? See, i'm not there. case closed.

• shanm
  • 03-08-2015, 09:40 PM
^hehehe that's actually pretty good.
Of course the Republicans aren't going to attend a civil rights function. There's no upside for them to do so, even if they get a call from Colin Powell on the subject. They have other things to do, like raise funds for their next campaign, and reassure their base that the Constitution never envisioned laws like the Voting Rights and Civil Rights acts. Two full time jobs unto themselves. They've already addressed part of the Voting Rights Act in the Supreme Court.

Unbeknownst to them, they have already reached their high water mark. Look at their latest efforts to reach out to the last reservoir of untapped white voters (Jews), then look at Missouri
Of course the Republicans aren't going to attend a civil rights function. There's no upside for them to do so, even if they get a call from Colin Powell on the subject. They have other things to do, like raise funds for their next campaign, and reassure their base that the Constitution never envisioned laws like the Voting Rights and Civil Rights acts. Two full time jobs unto themselves. They've already addressed part of the Voting Rights Act in the Supreme Court.

Unbeknownst to them, they have already reached their high water mark. Look at their latest efforts to reach out to the last reservoir of untapped white voters (Jews), then look at Missouri Originally Posted by WhatHeSaid
Anyone want to claim this new idiot? Tampon? EVA? WTF? Timmie?
yeah that is close to the least correct caricature and yarn ever posted in here

its unrecognizable as to any actuality
I have a question

what sprite scurries through the posts liking both sides in any argument?

does anyone else notice there seems to be 1like recorded on every post, not always but many times, at about the same time? or is that just me?
I have a question

what sprite scurries through the posts liking both sides in any argument?

does anyone else notice there seems to be 1like recorded on every post, not always but many times, at about the same time? or is that just me? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Probably the mod 'marking' the posts he has read so he doesn't unnecessarily read them again.