MIXED

I'm talking about whats obvious(looks). Not talking about genetics. If you are black skinned with nappy hair like Whoopi Goldberg then you are black. But if you look like Lolo Jones with natural straight hair then you can say you are mixed. Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
So nappy heads cant be mixed? Because they have kinky hair and dark skin? You sound ignorant af. And btw whoopi has dreads. Not nappy hair. Smh. Just stop while ur ahead.Really?? Black Skinned? Your racism is showing. I wont be responding back to you. A waste.
Whoopi is an alien....not human.

js
What ever happened to "it's all pink on the inside" and "we all bleed the same color red" ?

Those were the says....
So nappy heads cant be mixed? Because they have kinky hair and dark skin? You sound ignorant af. And btw whoopi has dreads. Not nappy hair. Smh. Just stop while ur ahead.Really?? Black Skinned? Your racism is showing. I wont be responding back to you. A waste. Originally Posted by Kammye
Nappy is not a racist word nor saying black skinned. So get over it.
Im so glad i have him on the ignore list. 😊
Im so glad i have him on the ignore list. 😊 Originally Posted by Kammye
Too easy no wonder we keep winning.
Here's one more suited for mixed:

That's not till February....
Too easy no wonder we keep whining. Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
FTFY
That's not till February.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
There was no question mark.
? < FT
You can be as black as Kevin and be mixed. Wtf? Black people come in all colors.

MELANIN. MIXED OR NOT. Originally Posted by Kammye
That is quite true...I've been a little shook at some DNA videos I've seen where people were as dark as or almost as dark as Kevin Hart being "only" 65-70% black with the rest of their ancestry being white (with little to no Native American).

I can't say say I fully agree with Nalga on only advertising as what you look like. There's a lot of mixed people who don't have an "even" mixed look (phenotype). What about the mixed black+white girls who look lily white?
^^^^^^ but the letters..... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Letters? You mean the WHITE letters on BLACK shirt?
I thought he meant the typo? No?
I thought he meant the typo? No? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I saw that....but no....white letters.

? < FT Originally Posted by TryWeakly
A better response from me would have been, "In Houston icky, it's always February."