HOLLYWOOD FELICITY HOFFMAN & DOZENS OF LEFTTARDS ARE CORRUPT CRIMINALS

(Oh yeah! I have a constitutional scholar for a father.)

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
odummy can't find the teleprompter so he drops the mic not knowing what to do bahaha
Wrong! A community organizer at best! bahahahahaha
Lets cut out all the bullshit. Lets see Trumps school records and taxes
Lets cut out all the bullshit. Lets see Trumps school records and taxes Originally Posted by themystic

https://www.thedp.com/article/2017/0...ics-at-wharton

The worth of a person's education can be established by the success in life.

Regardless of President Trump's academic standing while in school, it is obvious he used it well.

"Yeh, besides becoming a billionaire and getting elected President, what has he accomplished"?
I wonder how many Politicians ,,,, OH yeah 1/1024 lie on her Harvard or was it Bar paperwork,,,,,
Lets cut out all the bullshit. Lets see Trumps school records and taxes Originally Posted by themystic
Agreed.

What is he hiding?
Pussy Snowflakes

These schools denied smart people and accepted the dumb left libtard Hollywood elite

That how much the left cares about anybody. Bunch of hypocrites

Now those rejects suing the shit out of the schools.

Dems should be eliminated

MAGA Originally Posted by Dickey9090

Of all the posts with disinformation, this one is the worst. Ever have anything truthful to say?
Wrong! A community organizer at best! bahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Barack-Obama

Liberal white privilege $$$$$ Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Exactly right but this has gone on for a long time and the outrage about it is pretty much fake.

I don't personally blame anyone for trying to get their kids into a school that will help their kids out - that's what a loving parent should do with their money, rather than give it to politicians supporting affirmative action and gay privilege.

Those who cheated at it should pay hefty fines and let's all move on down the road like Governor Perry would want us to do.

Myself, I was blessed with smart children and grandchildren but if donating 250,000 grand would get them legally into a school like Stanford or an Ivy League school, fake and easy as I think they are, I'd pay it to help them out.

My main line of donations go to advance my people, of course.
- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Good one Ellen!
Didn't someone we all know and love try to cover up his academic record? I wonder if Daddy helped him get into school

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Not only got him into school, but who attended classes for him and took his tests and class assignments? We know that he's barely literate and who really thinks he graduated from an Ivy League school based on his own meriits? Factor in that he's a con man with money and I'll bet some swampland in Northern Arizona that he had one or more classmates doing the heavy lifting for those two,years at Penn.
Agreed.

What is he hiding? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

where's Obama's?

worried than he went by Barry Soetoro as a foreign student aren't ya?
Not only got him into school, but who attended classes for him and took his tests and class assignments? We know that he's barely literate and who really thinks he graduated from an Ivy League school based on his own merits? Factor in that he's a con man with money and I'll bet some swampland in Northern Arizona that he had one or more classmates doing the heavy lifting for those two years at Penn. Originally Posted by Expresso Jim
Oh... so you think he pulled a Teddy Kennedy? You really believe he hired surrogates to take all his Wharton exams for him? Poor Teddy Kennedy got kicked out of Harvard for doing that. Yet you somehow think Trumpy was clever enough to get away with it, graduate and keep it all concealed? Show me the deeds to your Arizona landholdings and I'll take your bet in a heartbeat. Some people will believe their own fairy tales!

"In 1951, Kennedy was expelled from Harvard for cheating, having paid a classmate to take a Spanish test for him. His father, Joseph P. Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to England, worked with the Boston Globe's top political editor on how to blunt the impact of this revelation. His father further advised him to refrain from cheating, stating, 'you're not clever enough.'"

https://www.conservapedia.com/Edward_M._Kennedy
Oh... so you think he pulled a Teddy Kennedy? You really believe he hired surrogates to take all his Wharton exams for him? Poor Teddy Kennedy got kicked out of Harvard for doing that. Yet you somehow think Trumpy was clever enough to get away with it, graduate and keep it all concealed? Show me the deeds to your Arizona landholdings and I'll take your bet in a heartbeat. Some people will believe their own fairy tales!

"In 1951, Kennedy was expelled from Harvard for cheating, having paid a classmate to take a Spanish test for him. His father, Joseph P. Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to England, worked with the Boston Globe's top political editor on how to blunt the impact of this revelation. His father further advised him to refrain from cheating, stating, 'you're not clever enough.'"

https://www.conservapedia.com/Edward_M._Kennedy Originally Posted by lustylad
I wonder how Teddy got into Harvard? I'm betting his father being the US ambassador to England and rich had nothing to do with it.

I've always hated the white privilege of the liberal Kennedy jerks.
Exactly right but this has gone on for a long time and the outrage about it is pretty much fake.

I don't personally blame anyone for trying to get their kids into a school that will help their kids out - that's what a loving parent should do with their money, rather than give it to politicians supporting affirmative action and gay privilege.

Those who cheated at it should pay hefty fines and let's all move on down the road like Governor Perry would want us to do.

Myself, I was blessed with smart children and grandchildren but if donating 250,000 grand would get them legally into a school like Stanford or an Ivy League school, fake and easy as I think they are, I'd pay it to help them out.

My main line of donations go to advance my people, of course. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Welcome back Brother. You kids and grandchildren are smart. I wish I could say the same about most of the posters in here but unfortunately I can’t. If these Trump people would follow your lead I would be much easier on them. Welcome back