THE EFN poll... its about time!

In reading the poll options put forth, there appears to be one option/selection missing. And that is:

"Who gives a shit?!"

Providers can post whatever ads they want, to whatever length, and solicit whatever prices they choose. It's real simple stuff. Don't like what they have to say in their ads, move on to the next one. But to actually initiate a thread targeting a specific provider and asking what others think about her ad? Well, to me, that's just fucked up. Why such is even allowed is beyond me. Pretty infantile bullshit.
In reading the poll options put forth, there appears to be one option/selection missing. And that is:

"Who gives a shit?!"

Providers can post whatever ads they want, to whatever length, and solicit whatever prices they choose. It's real simple stuff. Don't like what they have to say in their ads, move on to the next one. But to actually initiate a thread targeting a specific provider and asking what others think about her ad? Well, to me, that's just fucked up. Why such is even allowed is beyond me. Pretty infantile bullshit. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy
Uh once again this is a client website, not a hoogar classifieds.
I think its a valid post, speaking out to other "Johns" and asking their take on a specific provider's ad is harmfull and dangerous?
Mods : let's shut this down. People have said what they wanted to say. It has gone way past anything relevant. Originally Posted by purpletree
I would agree. Shut it down. Enough is enough. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
You guys crack me up!

"Who gives a shit?!"

Providers can post whatever ads they want, to whatever length, and solicit whatever prices they choose. It's real simple stuff. Don't like what they have to say in their ads, move on to the next one. But to actually initiate a thread targeting a specific provider and asking what others think about her ad? Well, to me, that's just fucked up. Why such is even allowed is beyond me. Pretty infantile bullshit. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy
So let me get this straight... your posting in a thread "complaining" about someone who is posting a thread about someone who is "complaining" about a big mouth shitty TCB skills hooker. Have I got that right?

Uh once again this is a client website, not a hoogar classifieds.
I think its a valid post, speaking out to other "Johns" and asking their take on a specific provider's ad is harmfull and dangerous? Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
Let's remember no one has said EFN is stupid. She might actually be learning something from all this. It could happen. But if she sticks to her current attitude that hobbyists are all stupid "Johns" just wanting their dicks wet, well perhaps not. After all you need to be pretty fucking stupid not to be able to sell dick sucking and asspipe drilling.
Any other "Johns" want to chime in? Horse parking in the back.

WOW! (8) NSNC'S is that a record?
Im a John.

I want to "Chime In"

(How much is chiming in?)
ive always thought her ads were cute and her photos look good. she's made it easier for us johns by including all her services, ample photos, review snippets, etc. vs. having to spend hours researching and bantering (which is probably what the majority of you guys are here for anyways).

Sadly i've never met her but i seldom hobby in austin anyhow.
Vegas has the odds at 6.... Originally Posted by Toyz
I almost posted the question as an o/u bet at 6 weeks. Glad to see someone else concurs.
Will EFN change anything?? Does she seem like someone that takes constructive criticism? Will the NSNC stop?
Can a leopard change its stripes?
Does a duck shit in the woods?
If it walks like a bear, quacks like a bear, it's a ...
ive always thought her ads were cute and her photos look good. she's made it easier for us johns by including all her services, ample photos, review snippets, etc. vs. having to spend hours researching and bantering (which is probably what the majority of you guys are here for anyways).

Sadly i've never met her but i seldom hobby in austin anyhow. Originally Posted by aklein23
Do you use that practice in making other financial decisions? I mean where you rely on the business to handpick the reviews and details of their services THEY would prefer you read vs the information regarding their poor attitudes and lack of respect for their clients that is made known by the one's that they agree to service and then blow off?

Do any Local business make a point in the reviews and customer comments they advertise to show the seedy underbelly of those that are unhappy with them?

Sure she saves you time.... You are not exposed to a lot of needed information that might make you scratch your head and say "huh?" or "hell no"
I actually have no problem with the length or content of her ad. I like knowing what services a provider offfers, especially if they are beyond what most offer.

The one thing that bothers is this:

CONTACT

TEXT
(best)
(See reviews or showcase for digits)
- - -
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
OK. If you go through the reviews you will find that 512.693.1316 is her number. But why make a potential client do that. Is it to make them prove their worthiness by showing that they are smart enough to hunt it down in a review? I've seen no other provider to this. What is the point in this?
Because 32 pages of required reading wasn't enough to hit it.. A muthafuka needs 33. Way to go for actually making it to that portion of the ad. Many threw in the towel about 17pages before that...
SL - thanks for a great thread! I've added at least 5 of the posters to my ignore list. I think EFN's business model must be like the airlines. The ones that get seats are happy. The ones left at the airport waiting for the next plane are pissed!
  • Toyz
  • 08-25-2014, 02:55 PM
SL - thanks for a great thread! I've added at least 5 of the posters to my ignore list. I think EFN's business model must be like the airlines. The ones that get seats are happy. The ones left at the airport waiting for the next plane are pissed! Originally Posted by cckid2006
And if you haven't been added to CCKID's list of being considered for his "ignore" list, you just aren't trying hard enough!