Storm Jonas, Climate change at work?

Are you requesting me to shoot your dumb ass? Hell do it yourself pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Since you qualified with it "dumb ass," that would be you~!

And you're not my "dumb ass" ....

Your parents are to blame for that, if you actually know who they are.

Which reminds me some hillbilly-dumbass called my office the other day and mumbled some drunk-retarded shit to the person who answered the phone and then called him "stupid" ... we now have his social security number and driver's license number!!!! How "dumb ass" can a hillbilly be? Was that your cousin?
Since you qualified with it "dumb ass," that would be you~!

And you're not my "dumb ass" ....

Your parents are to blame for that, if you actually know who they are.

Which reminds me some hillbilly-dumbass called my office the other day and mumbled some drunk-retarded shit to the person who answered the phone and then called him "stupid" ... we now have his social security number and driver's license number!!!! How "dumb ass" can a hillbilly be? Was that your cousin? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you could read you wouldn't be a dumb ass? Answer the question, do you want me to shoot you? Dumb ass.
But you don't like to answer questions, LittleEva. Why should anyone answer yours?
But you don't like to answer questions, LittleEva. Why should anyone answer yours? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Have you noticed that the mentally deranged ask questions in response to questions?
But you don't like to answer questions, LittleEva. Why should anyone answer yours? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You tell me I am stupid, then want me to school you. Yep that makes sense.
Have you noticed that the mentally deranged ask questions in response to questions? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do know you are talking about dull knife?
You tell me I am stupid, then want me to school you. Yep that makes sense.

You do know you are talking about dull knife? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, I didn't want you to school me. I wanted to prove you didn't know what you are talking about. Mission accomplished!
No, I didn't want you to school me. I wanted to prove you didn't know what you are talking about. Mission accomplished! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Right GWB.
If you could read you wouldn't be a dumb ass? Answer the question, do you want me to shoot you? Dumb ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Way to show that woomby, mentor training ! Keep up your campaign EKIM !
Way to show that woomby, mentor training ! Keep up your campaign EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Did you say something woomby?

Did you say something woomby?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thanks for that picture of YOUR new gay lover EKIM !! Make sure YOU pick HIS dingleberries better than YOU did woomby's if you plan on keeping him ! Mebbe HE can help you on YOUR DOTY 2017 campaign ! Not that YOU need it !
Thanks for that picture of YOUR new gay lover EKIM !! Make sure YOU pick HIS dingleberries better than YOU did woomby's if you plan on keeping him ! Mebbe HE can help you on YOUR DOTY 2017 campaign ! Not that YOU need it ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

You are not my lover woomby, those long nights in the hole have disoriented you , try to mix some vegies with all that protein.
Fucking Gey Rey needs ESL classes.
nice and sunny right now