Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

The truth is, President Obama and his cronies are as naive and ignorant of the criminal element and race dividers in this Country as he is the Radical Islamic Terrorist. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes, so "naive" to you that he still lets the cops and the military gunning down the "bad guys"....

But unlike you and Det. Bryon Vassey, he does "have time for this shit...."

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/0...d-black-people
0zombies...

homeboy got this...

Because 4 days earlier he did this... a block away

Got any questions read this... https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-cop-killings/

And always remember...

The criminals, punks, and thugs take this as a green light, sort of "the Prez has my back" attitude that cumulates in what happenned in Dallas last night. Originally Posted by Jackie S
"...sort of 'the Prez has my back' attitude...." So now you are a black "thug"....
Why is a killer like that douchebag that killed nine black people in a church still alive, while a guy who sold CD's dead???

because he got captured, he'll get his. Does SC have a death penalty?

Why is that fool James Holmes, who killed in a theatre still alive, and a black dude selling cigarettes is dead???

Holmes also got captured. bum shoulda had the common decency to kill himself.

Why is a kid who was walking home with Skittles dead, while a woman beating, child killer is alive, free, and allowed to sell a pea shooter gun that he used to kill a MINOR....A KID, with???

minor and kid aren't quite the same thing rambro. Martin was 17 almost an adult. he could have avoided any confrontation but actually instigated it. Zimmerman should have stopped following Martin as the local PD told him to do, but Martin is the one who could have kept moving but rather confronting Zimmerman. your "kid" overpowered Zimmerman which is assault and that gave Zimmerman the right to use his gun.

Fuck outta here with that bullshit!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed

same old tired "we the oppressed" speech.
When these young men hear the latest rap star say...."whup that bitch, fuck that police", they take it to heart. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Now I know you do....
0zombies...

homeboy got this...

Got any questions read this... https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-cop-killings/

And always remember...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

0zombies...

homeboy got this...

And always remember...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How interesting. The truth will out.

Now "How else he gonna get his money?"

Why is a killer like that douchebag that killed nine black people in a church still alive, while a guy who sold CD's dead??? He is in jail awaiting an appointment with a deadly needle.

Why is that fool James Holmes, who killed in a theatre still alive, and a black dude selling cigarettes is dead??? He is in jail awaiting an appointment with a deadly needle...

Why is a kid who was walking home with Skittles dead, while a woman beating, child killer is alive, free, and allowed to sell a pea shooter gun that he used to kill a MINOR....A KID, with??? I believe a jury found him not guilty.

Fuck outta here with that bullshit!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Come on homie. Reality is real.

Of all the shootings of blacks by police officers over the years, I venture to say that 99 9/10 of those shot were already involved in some type of criminal activity that required, by law, for the cops to respond.

Most, as it turns out, have rap sheets that are quite lengthy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes, traffic stops, "suspicious activities," so and so....

Just wondering since "they" have such "lengthy rap sheets," they must have been "cooperating" with the officers often enough to stay alive...?
Yes, traffic stops, "suspicious activities," so and so....

Just wondering since "they" have such "lengthy rap sheets," they must have been "cooperating" with the officers often enough to stay alive...?
Originally Posted by andymarksman
Until they didn't, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

Garry Hoy, a 38-year-old lawyer with the Toronto law firm of Holden Day Wilson, who on 9 July 1993 plunged to his death from the 24th floor of the Toronto-Dominion Bank Tower building at TD Centre in front of several horrified witnesses. Hoy had apparently developed a fondness for showing off the tensile strength of office building windows (and/or demonstrating Falling man his fearless trust in that aspect of building design) by running and hurling himself at window panes in front of onlookers, who would watch a stunt that always ended with Hoy's bouncing off of the window panes, leaving both glass and lawyer unharmed. On a fateful day in 1993, however, Hoy attempted his feat in front of a group of prospective legal apprentices with disastrous results: Apparently the first attempt came off as usual with Hoy harmlessly rebounding off the window, but when Hoy threw himself against the pane a second time, it popped out of its frame and sent Hoy fatally tumbling 24 stories to the courtyard below.
(Snopes)
Come on homie. Reality is real. Originally Posted by pyramider
same old tired "we the oppressed" speech. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
the new age of cultural diversity and denial of responsibility and lawlessness gives rise to a type of person that can murder cops. and call it vigilante work. disgusting.
We ask cops to protect us. We give them guns, they are sanctioned to use deadly force when, under the law, it is nessessary. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes, it is extremely "necessary" to the white cops, so they wouldn't even have to go through this kind of "shit" ever....

http://www.streetgangs.com/news/0420....ueK2RkUi.dpbs
Yes, the incident in Minnesota yesterday is one of those rare occasions where a innocent person died because of the actions of what seems to be a over zealous cop. The facts will come out, I can only hope that the "facts" actually matter. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes, those incidents are so "rare," otherwise Baltimore, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Gardena, N. Charleston, and New York etc. would have to file for "Chapter 11," no pun intended....
But I do know this. When they hear a person of the highest authority tell them, (in their minds), that it is not their fault but a white society that expects too much, then the results can be predictable. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So now you are a "black psychic"...?
Assup loves liberal anti white propaganda.

Serioulsy. Imagine a world without white people. Blacks would still living in huts, starving, dying of malaria. No fried chicken, BET, cars, recorded music, electricity, running water..... Originally Posted by Honkey Kong
Sorry I thought I have enough time left to welcome your return, the waffle cat....