Fundraiser carwash, bake sale for no kill animal rescue tomorrow.

Girl it was a lot easier for me to carry 5 of the 5lb bags than some of those big bags. Lol, Anyway it was for a great cause. Felt good! I will always remember Thelma and Louise , They were the cutest pooches out there. Hope they get a family soon... Next time will be better Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa

Thelma and Louise were little and rambunctious lol. I like Reba, a bit bigger, thicker fur and felt like I was hugging a teddy bear!!!
Thank you, Alyssa. I usually start my pet food drive around Halloween yearly, as the holidays are especially lean for homeless critter hostels. (And by the way, wowza, great avatar, indeed. You could bounce coins off that ass!)

This will be the 6th year for the Sweet Pea Memorial Pet Fund. I created the charity personally to honor my beloved babies who had passed. (Used to be called Fancy's Creature Comforts Campaign, but I renamed it for the Pea when she went to the Rainbow Bridge a couple of years ago.) I, with the help of wonderful people on ECCIE, have collected well over a ton and a half of pet chow to donate to select 501C shelters during the last 5 years. Hoping for a record 2014.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Let me know as well, we might be able to do something at the same place, the owner said I could come back and do it again! The baked goods sold extremely well! Glad they sold those cheesecakes before I could get my paws on them! Let me know, I can email the manager for permission again
R.M. I pm you the website gorgeous, it is very easy to donate from there. God bless the animal lovers
R.M. I pm you the website gorgeous, it is very easy to donate from there. God bless the animal lovers Originally Posted by bustyamy
Thanks for the website info as well BA, sorry I couldn't be there this weekend but I just made a contribution via Paypal for the dogs....guess for the cats too....I'm not much of a cat person but I do love the kitty if ya know what I mean...
What ever made you so generous?? LolThanks ma luv, xxxtra brownie points for you next time *wink*
Next event for the same organization June 7! Cum one cum all, save the furry friends!!! If you are looking to adopt, let me know and I can put you in contact so she can bring a furry friend to suite your personality

JUNE 7
What ever made you so generous?? Lol

Thanks ma luv, xxxtra brownie points for you next time *wink* Originally Posted by bustyamy
Thanks for the avatar change....Lol
Thanks for the avatar change....Lol Originally Posted by Russ38

I know you want me bent over in this silky tight dress with no panties on Muahhh
It is very kind of you to donate your time for such a wonderful cause. I am at a crossroads deciding weather to get another pet or not. Gonna have two wait for now.
I know you want me bent over in this silky tight dress with no panties on Muahhh Originally Posted by bustyamy
Your goddamn right I do...but in the meantime, everyone who loves the critters should donate a few bucks to the cause.....
Your goddamn right I do...but in the meantime, everyone who loves the critters should donate a few bucks to the cause..... Originally Posted by Russ38

I agree, it's one click on the website to donate. Takes literally a minute!
It is very kind of you to donate your time for such a wonderful cause. I am at a crossroads deciding weather to get another pet or not. Gonna have two wait for now. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
There might be a perfect one for you! Come out and see if you match personalities. Might be love at first site! These animals deserve to be lap dogs, and have lots of love to give!
I agree, it's one click on the website to donate. Takes literally a minute! Originally Posted by bustyamy
That's funny! I just ordered this http://stayswetlonger.com/wetproducts_nuru.php

Ready to slip and slide big boy?
That's funny! I just ordered this http://stayswetlonger.com/wetproducts_nuru.php

Ready to slip and slide big boy? Originally Posted by bustyamy
Goddamn right I am....as long as nothing goes up my cornholio....I'm all good....Bring It!!!!